You are a highly motivated, proactive self-starter with an enquiring mind, outstanding attention to detail, and the tenacity to solve complex problems. You must be able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks, effectively manage periods of high workload and demand on your time, and be flexible to changing requirements.
You will be an enthusiastic and trusted licensing specialist with exceptional communication skills looking for a new challenge. With a passion to support customer and ensure they are fully supported from start to end, you will look towards working collaboratively across different functions to ensure the customers are getting all the support they need in a timely manner.
A key strength will be your ability to consult with customers, understand and validate their request, provide them with solutions and where there might be issues you can identify the best solution in the context of a pre-existing and technically complex delivery solution.
Essential Skills & Experience
- BA or BS in Finance or Accounting (or equivalent) and a minimum three years of experience in IP license, compliance, auditing, accounting, or finance.
- Highly motivated and proactive, with strong organizational and project management skills to multitask and manage workload to timely completion
- Strong verbal and written communications and the ability to communicate with all organizational levels, including executives
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across different functions
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
- Detail oriented with strong analytics skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
- Essential that the candidate is a team-player
Desirable Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate will have experience performing license or royalty compliance analysis at either a nationally-recognized accounting firm or a top tier software or hardware company and Licensor (Rights Owner)
- Working knowledge and understanding of the semiconductor/IP industry and compliance methodologies is considered a significant advantage
- IP License Compliance operations understanding as it relates to Royalty recognition
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
Information is crucial, share it.
Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
Be quirky not egocentric.
Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
Make trust our default position.
Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.