We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
How would you like to join us at a time of great change within our industry? Are you an expert Marketing Director looking for your next challenge? We are searching for the successful individual to join our team to develop and execute marketing strategies that speak to a wide-ranging audience of software and hardware developers that design the ground breaking devices of tomorrow.
Reporting into the Senior Director of Marketing, the Marketing Director is an opportunity for the right person with a Marketing background in technology to further develop their skills in a company which is leading the 5th wave of computing.
What will I be accountable for?
In this role you will be responsible for directing marketing and outbound communications for the Development Solutions Group. Leading a small team of marketing and data specialists, your objective will be to ensure every engineer around the world has access to the most efficient development tools for Arm technology.
- Partner with the product management, engineering, software ecosystem, sales channels and enterprise marketing teams to design and execute internal and outbound communication strategies
- Generate targeted messaging and positioning plans for the group
- Drive the strategy and execution for participation in industry events
- Lead planning and creation of outbound content flow across digital and analogue channels (e.g. blogs, whitepapers, presentations, tradeshows, product demos, press releases, social media, collateral etc.)
- Gather, analyse and communicate customer and market intelligence
You’ll get the chance to work with a variety of stakeholders distributed globally across Arm and our indirect sales channels. You will also be expected to travel internationally for events and meetings. Maintaining good stakeholder relationships with other business units is critical in order to ensure consistency with company-wide objectives.
Central to this role is being able to continually measure the level of success of marketing campaigns and use these insights to improve upon the marketing machine.
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
- Relevant bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing within the technology sector
- Experienced with digital marketing and web technologies: web design, web content management systems, search engine optimization (SEO) and web analytics
- Ability to create and convey compelling value propositions with simple messages about highly technical subjects
- Capable of leading and developing a team with minimal direction or supervision
- Used to taking ownership of a problem and progressing to a successful resolution
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Strategic, critical and creative thinker
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps