We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We invite you to join Arm as part of the Client Line of Business team to define, develop and deliver compelling CPU solutions focusing on the needs of Arm partners (customers) developing next generation client devices.
We are seeking a highly motivated product management professional with technical and marketing experience to work closely with our world-leading engineering team on marketing existing and defining future Cortex processors. This is an outstanding opportunity to work with industry leaders to define and deliver secure and efficient compute solutions for the future client devices spanning across broad market segments.
If the challenge of working in a collaborative, fun and creative culture on state of the art technology excites you, we look forward to receiving your application!
What will I be accountable for?
The product manager's role at Arm is essential to our organization. If you love making new technology into a business while juggling tons of responsibility with travel and partnership, then we want to talk with you.
- You will work cross-functionally across Arm and with third-parties to ensure we provide a complete CPU solution portfolio
- You will nurture collaborative relationships with Arm’s customers by working with Account Managers and FAE teams to secure licensing and key design wins.
- You will partner with the Client solution teams to develop strategies that either explore new solutions, expand existing ones, or both.
- You will collaborate with sales, licensing, legal and application engineering teams as the product expert as well as by providing suitable product training to sell effectively.
- You will plan and execute marketing communications activities with Arm corporate marketing to include press and analyst briefings, product launches, conference presentations and technology demonstrations.
- You will handle the Product lifecycle starting with product definition through approvals, development, release and maintenance.
- You will develop collateral including presentations, white papers, benchmarks for product or products and their applicability in the context of the Arm roadmap as well as customer applications and use cases.
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
You will be a self-starter, detailed, organized, analytical as well as practical, and be able to work collaboratively with the broader teams within Arm. You will have a sound knowledge of mobile communications technologies with strong focus on detail and accuracy would be a key requirement for being successful in this role.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Broad experience in a technical sales or marketing role
- Good knowledge of SoC design challenges and the semiconductor market
- Knowledge of semiconductor market, microprocessors and digital systems
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Willingness to travel to meet with customers and colleagues
- Knowledge of microprocessors, acceleration technologies and the chip market.
- Experience with writing business plans and commercial justifications
- Product management experience in the semiconductor industry ideally with products deployed in the field
- Experience of customer interaction of a technical nature – ideally in a field applications or technical support role
- Good understanding of SoC design, system interconnects, bus architectures and topology configurations including cache coherency, QoS (Quality of Service) and AMBA bus interface standards
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps