We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you a Global People Services leader who is passionate about ensuring that colleagues consistently have a great experience? Are you enthusiastic about delivering global HR transformation and change initiatives?
We have an exciting opportunity for Senior People Services Manager - Global Projects to join our Global People Services team. This role will be based in our Cambridge office, however, due to the nature of this role travel to other Arm locations will be required.
Purpose of role
People Services are the local face of the People team at Arm and in this role, you will deliver on global projects and change initiatives to enable People Services to effectively scale with Arm’s rapid growth and support the business in achieving its operational and long-term objectives.
Projects may include (but not limited to); delivering on global reorganisations and restructuring, designing and implementing process improvements within People Services, supporting with mergers and acquisitions, reviewing and improving people team policies, supporting with employee relations cases as needed
Your role will be to deliver projects by collaborating with colleagues across the Global People Team including; People Business Partners, local HR Managers and the Employee Relations team.
What will you be accountable for?
- Leading global employee relations projects and business change initiatives from an employment law/employee experience perspective ensuring the best experience for our employees. These projects will include; reorganisations, restructuring, TUPE, M&A.
- Delivering process improvement projects across the People Services team including; global payroll, onboarding, offboarding, benefits administration and much more...
- Defining and implementing global policies & practices, maintaining compliance with the legislative updates, business continuity planning and audit.
- Leading on the whistleblowing process for Arm; collaborating closely with Internal Audit and Compliance. Ensuring that our Core Beliefs and culture are at the heart of what we do.
- Being the first point of contact for IT security when incidents occur; leading the initial investigation and partnership with IT and Legal.
- Supporting the ER team globally with complex cases as required and the organisational development of this team.
- Build relationships with colleagues across the team including; M&A, Global Mobility, Internal Communications, Talent Development, Talent Acquisition and Reward.
What experience, skills and knowledge will you need?
- You will be a HR leader with extensive HR experience and knowledge of employment law across UK, Europe and US and have proven experience in change management
- Educated to degree level, ideally in HR Management or a similar business topic, or have equivalent experience.
- It will be necessary to be able to demonstrate experience of executing projects/activities driving operational effectiveness and experience of designing & implementing new operational processes.
- You will have worked to deliver successful change management in previous roles and be willing to challenge the status quo.
- We strive to create a collaborative, results driven approach and therefore, having an excellent customer focus will be important.
- You will be passionate about continuous improvement, employee engagement and maintaining Arm’s unique and creative culture.
- You will share your perspective in a skilful, authentic way and successfully influence at all levels within the organization.
- You have a flexible and pragmatic approach and will help to create an agile approach in the team
- With a high degree of business insight, you are confident with management information, reporting and metrics.
- Due to the global nature of this role and the highly collaborative environment in Arm travel to various locations within the region and at times, internationally will be required.
Our people are a key enabler of our business strategy; we want to attract, develop and retain highly talented people to make sure that we remain at the leading edge of the technology industry. We aim to be the best company to work for in our sector, with sustainably high engagement and excellent results. We are passionate about conserving the best aspects of our culture and perpetuating what attracts people to join and remain at Arm, making life at Arm an engaging and rewarding experience.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps