We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Arm’s Digital Marketing team sit within the Enterprise Marketing function, and manages our digital channels to build and support Arm brand awareness and promote thought leadership, target key accounts and generate leads, develop our sales funnel and optimise the infrastructure to underpin this.
We are looking for a project intern to support various programmes and initiatives within the team. These will include improvements to our web landscape, looking at our MarTech strategy and establishing a Digital Centre of Excellence to support our wider Marketing teams. This is a great opportunity to gain experience of digital marketing concepts as well as general project management at a large and dynamic company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Helping to manage and update project plans
- Tracking and coordinating actions
- Supporting meetings and taking minutes where needed
- Helping with general admin and project tasks where needed
- Project reporting support
- General project management support
We are looking for someone who…
- Has great organisation skills
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is proactive and driven to achieve outcomes
- Has a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Is able to prioritise a varied workload in a fast paced environment
- Works will within a team and is able to work with team members across global locations
- Has general knowledge of MS Office tools
- Is able and willing to get up to speed with project management tools and other supporting tools as needed
- Has an interest in Digital Marketing or project management (any previous experience a plus)
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps