We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
What skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
• Experienced in B2B corporate software support
• Strong English written and verbal communication skills
• Experienced in B2B corporate software support
• Great problem-solving abilities and excellent communication, customer handling and inter-personal skills
• Good knowledge of Unix/Linux and/or Windows operating systems
• Programming skills with knowledge of at least one scripting language (Shell, Python, Perl...)
• Good knowledge in writing APIs and working with variety of RestAPIs
• Must be able to deal directly with clients in a friendly and highly confident manner demonstrating excellent internal and external customer communication skills.
• Understanding at least some of the protocols and technologies such as IPV6, IPV4, HTTP, SSL, LDAP, JDBC, Servlet/JSP, HTML, XML
• Good knowledge of SQL scripting in at least one RDBMS (Oracle, Postgres, MySQL…)
What will give my candidacy an edge?
• Experience with cloud environments
• Familiarity with embedded systems
• Familiarity with Docker - advantage
• Basic concept of application clustering and load balancing
• Cloud monitoring systems (Nagios, SisDyg, Graphite, ICINGA)
What are the desired behaviours for this role?
At ARM, we are proud to have a set of behaviours that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary. These behaviours are assessed as part of the recruitment process:
• Delivery of results – You demonstrate a can-do attitude and you drive to overcome obstacles, acting with a sense of urgency because you’re passionate about what you do.
• Partner / customer focus – Your tendency to put your partners and customers first in all that you do by understanding their needs and striving to achieve win-win solutions.
• Creativity / innovation – Possessing curiosity and a passion for driving continuous improvement through spotting opportunities and seeking the views of others.
• Collaboration / communication – Your ability to forge lasting relationships which are built upon mutual trust, open communication and sharing of information and success.
• Personal impact / influence – You listen to different perspectives, evaluate, persuade and carefully shape your work to deliver truly impactful results.
• Team / personal development – You take time to drive your own development, while also encouraging team members and partners to do the same
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Contributory Pension
- Insurance, Medical, Life & Personal accident
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave
- Sabbatical, 20 business days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, subsidized meal, gym, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm Noida office features staff almost entirely from the Physical Design team. Adjacent to India’s capital New Delhi, Noida (an acronym for New Okhla Industrial Development Authority) is home to a myriad of tech companies and educational facilities dedicated to high tech training. A few hours drive from Noida is the world famous Taj Mahal, a grand white marble mausoleum and UNESCO World Heritage site.
Arm Embedded Technologies Private Ltd.
8th Floor, Tower C
Logix Cyber Park, C28 & 29, Sector 62
Noida - 201309
Uttar Pradesh, India