We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Do you work well with people at all levels? Do you have an agile mindset? Are you self-motivated, with strong organisational and analytical skills and a “can do” attitude? Are you passionate about large transformation in a rapidly changing environment? Are you passionate about supporting businesses processes and collaborating with other operations team and functions in an organisation?
We’re looking for an experienced agile delivery manager who can support the Project Management Office (PMO) to help us to deliver on-going service excellence and lead us to deliver our exciting Program of transformational change.
The PMO sits across the Arm business to enable successful delivery of projects. We are responsible for evolving a strong governance framework, a robust project delivery process, training and development to evolve our people, the tools to enable successful projects and the data and reporting to understand delivery status and to support decision-making.
What will you do?
- You will support and coach your team to follow Agile practices and principles and to become self-organized and empowered
- Remove team impediments and 'noise' to improve team productivity
- Provide mentorship on improving agile maturity and you will ensure priorities and success measures are clearly communicated and encourage a backlog driven by customer value
- You will drive increased transparency and visibility within the teams
- Inspire change and continuous improvement with a focus on productivity, happiness, and motivation of the team
- Formulate planning sessions, motivate team members, conduct engaging stand-ups and facilitate awesome demos.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally, to achieve the goals of the program.
- Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external customers to meet or exceed their expectations.
- Assess situations to determine their importance, urgency and associated risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Set priorities, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information and activities.
- Determine strategies to improve the delivery of Change Programs, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Pull together Strategic/Change Programmes and support Senior Stakeholders in defining the vision and business case
- Owning, improving and documenting delivery processes
- Delivery Management: Broad experience of different development workflows and methodologies (waterfall, enterprise Agile, Program Management) within a multi-disciplinary environment. Ability to lead and motivate teams in applying agile principles and achieving goals, knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling delivery and programs and proven track record in management of delivery lifecycles. Ability to translate agile practice into delivery of Change/Transformation Programmes
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe): Experience of working in a SAFe context as both PMO and Enterprise IT deliver their work using this methodology with capability delivered through Increment Planning cycles.
- Strategic Thinking: Comfortable within ambiguity and leading others through a changing program landscape with shifting priorities. Demonstrating understanding of the complex concepts and abilities to translate them into the organisational context and to both see and communicate the big picture
- Stakeholder Engagement: Ability to work positively with the full range of individuals and groups involved in the program
- Problem Solving: Ability to find innovative ways to solve problems and mitigate risks, comfortable handling objections and negotiating the way forward
- Leadership: Strong leadership and ability to quickly build effective Program organisations that understand their roles, align on shared goals, and sense of shared purpose.
- Change Management: Experience of having supported the implementation of business change within organisations where you may have used tools like ADKAR to help embed change to deliver benefit realisation.
Beneficial to the job
- Experience working in a DevOps environment.
- A Certified Scrum Master qualification.
- Program Management qualification
- Strong knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
- Experience of having worked in a PMO and therefore an understanding of the support it offers and the experience to enable you to have immediate impact;
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual has the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is important for everyone, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps