We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
How would you like to join us as an Interim Assistant Finance Manager at a time of transformation in our industry?
Working in Glasgow for an initial 6 month period, you will report into our Financial Controller for the IoT Services Group and will support us during a period of exciting change in the finance team, within a dynamic fast paced company.
The role is highly autonomous and has exposure to both finance and non-finance partners across the business. You will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Provide support to the Finance Business Partner
- Play a lead role in the completion or the monthly financial reporting pack
- Oversee preparation the business unit monthly management accounts
- Aid in the production of monthly meaningful metric reporting
- Managing the processing, raising and payment of invoices (sales and purchasing and expenses)
- Providing ad-hoc value add analysis to optimise the business performance
- Assist in the preparation of the Statutory Accounts and VAT returns
- Assisting with the external Audit process
- Cash flow management to ensure financial health of company
What skills, experience and qualifications do you need?
- You will be a newly qualified accountant with experience gained in the accounting department of a large company or in practice
- Your in-depth knowledge of IFRS, including emerging standards and your experience of researching, interpreting and applying accounting standards will be key to this role.
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to clearly articulate complex technical matters to sometimes non-technical people would be highly useful.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is essential, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Real passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
Our Arm Glasgow office is home to teams from our Cloud Services division in our IoT Services Group (ISG). Glasgow enthralls with theatres, galleries and museums, bustling nightlife and shopping rated the UK’s best outside of London. You’ll find Skypark in Finnieston, Glasgow’s new business quarter. Set in the middle of the city centre and West End, Finnieston is a well-established, vibrant neighbourhood, home to some of the city’s finest bars and restaurants. It’s also home to Scotland’s premier conference venue, the SECC, and the city’s latest concert arena, The Hydro. The Riverside Museum isn’t far off, and the Science Centre and IMAX cinema are a short walk away, over one of the many bridges that cross the Clyde.
Glasgow, Scotland, UK
4A, Skypark 5
45 Finnieston St
Glasgow G3 8JU, UK
See on Google maps