WHAT SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS DO I NEED? ESSENTIAL/REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or other relevant technical discipline, Master’s degree preferred
- Experience with Linux Operating systems
- Strong experience working with Docker and Kubernetes
- Deep understanding of project source code and delivery management, including git, nexus (or similar) and gradle
- Deep understanding of build tool environments (for example, Jenkins and Bamboo)
- Have an understanding of provisioning both on-prem and cloud software deployments (e.g. Amazon Web Services and Azure)
- Working knowledge of Linux Operating systems such as ubuntu and experience with hypervisor technology.
- Previous experience with cloud provisioning tools e.g. Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Helm/terraform
- A background in IT infrastructure and systems administration
- A deep understanding of software development skills such as weekly agile iterations, stand-ups, strong communications, and the ability to thrive in autonomy
- Previous experience with GoCD (or similar)
- Networking, VPN configuration and OSI layer debugging
- Experience with ELK, Prometheus and Grafana.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
WE NOT I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
PASSION FOR PROGRESS
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
BE YOUR BRILLIANT SELF
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.