We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We have an exciting opportunity in Cambridge, UK for a Project Analyst in our Central Engineering Group. This new role in the Quality and Delivery Operations team will support best practice delivery and continuous improvement by managing and updating our delivery tools, providing data analysis and reports, and contributing to continuous improvement activities. Collaborating with project and engineering leads to define working practices you will turn these into documented processes, reports, tools and systems. This role will have visibility of the full lifecycle from product roadmaps to project, program, product and engineering processes across the Central Engineering group.
- Collaborate with project teams to define and implement new project/team workflows and checklists to support efficient and consistent delivery processes.
- Implement and maintain online team areas to ensure relevant and accurate data is available and easily accessible.
- Define and gather delivery status metrics and reports and identify trends and gaps in compliance.
- Support overall delivery, operation, performance measurement, monitoring and reporting.
- Contribute to the development of information standards, policies and guidelines in conjunction with information owners to increase effectiveness and efficiency within Central Engineering.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Strong Excel skills.
Professional qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, information technology or related field or relevant work experience.
- Working in a project management environment (traditional or agile).
- Experience of data analysis and reporting tools such as Tableau or Business Objects.
- Proficient using 0365 including SharePoint/Teams.
- Data manipulation within Excel.
- Experience using Atlassian products Jira and Confluence.
- Microsoft Project and Project Enterprise Server (desirable).
Arm is proud to have a set of behaviours that differentiate our talent in the marketplace. These are embedded in all our roles and applicants are encouraged to evidence their attitudes/behaviours as part of the application process:
- Operates effectively and openly in teams and shares both knowledge and success with others.
- Builds strong and lasting relationships based on mutual trust.
- Actively seeks out and encourages alternative viewpoints and ideas.
- Applies critical thinking to select the best way forward.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude in gaining insight from team experiences and is receptive to feedback.
- Is passionate about the success of others and actively provides support for their development.
- Listens and explores alternative perspectives before carefully shaping work that will deliver impactful results.
- Persuades rather than pushes when influencing colleagues.
- Acts with a thoughtful sense of urgency.
- Demonstrates a helpful, can-do attitude.
- Thinks and acts in the best interests of our customers and partners.
- Strives to achieve win-win outcomes for Arm and our customers.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps