We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
As an FPGA Design Engineer, you will join the Design group of ARM Security IP Development center in Ranana Israel. You will be responsible to lead and support complex FPGA projects, from definition through all design phases.
Job Purpose & Accountabilities:
- Application development in Verilog for Xilinx and Altera FPGA products.
- Software development of applications that interface with the FPGA. (e.g. monitoring, logging, drivers)
- Support all phases of development activities for FPGA projects including prototyping, functional FPGA simulation, evaluation in lab, timing closure and area optimization to fit the FPGA resource.
- Work closely with the Design and FW team to ensure timely delivery of quality FPGA products.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering.
- 5-8 FPGA Design experience.
- Verilog & SystemVerilog for RTL and synthesis, targeting Xilinx or Altera FPGA platforms.
- Low level software development (kernel modules, drivers, interrupt handlers)
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and maximize productivity.
- Experience with Xilinx and Altera FPGA tools.
- Experience in Unix environment including scripting (Perl, C-shell)
- Excellent system view capabilities.
- Creative, dynamic thinker, open minded with strong problem-solving skills
- Fast learner of new technologies and standards
- Versatile and ready to work in a dynamic and challenging working environment.
- Team player with multi-tasking ability and good interpersonal skills
- Good written and spoken English communication.
- Experience with ARM processors
- Familiarity with cryptography, data security
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
Information is crucial, share it.
Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
Be quirky not egocentric.
Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
Make trust our default position.
Hold strong opinions lightly.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Launch Award
- Severance Pay
- Keren Hishtalmut (Education Fund)
- Convalescence - Havra'ah Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Company Car Leasing Program or travel to work
- Holiday, 20-24 days per annum
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Special vacations on personal events (wedding, child birth, child wedding)
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, including: free car parking, meal subsidy, Running team, Pilates lessons, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The engineers at Arm Ra’anana focus on development of Security IP Hardware and Software, and Software for Mbed Operating System and Mbed Cloud Platform in the fast-growing Internet of Things (IoT) market. The office is located 20 minutes north to Tel Aviv in the nice Hi-Tech zone of Ra’anana
Arm Technologies Israel Ltd.
24 Zarhin Street
See on Google maps