We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Would you like to help ensure that Arm is the organisation that our brilliant people want to work for now and in the future by creating a working environment where people can thrive and succeed?
Arm is growing fast and a progressive approach is necessary to maintain the unique culture that we believe is a differentiator to our success. High engagement and high performance is at the centre of our approach, with collaboration and innovation delivering continued competitive advantage and business success.
The People Strategy agenda at Arm is broad and varied, responsibilities will include:
Driving thought leadership in People behaviour and organisational effectiveness, supported by research and data.
You will partner with other specialist functions within the People Group at Arm on areas such as People Management, Organisational Design, Career Architecture and Leadership.
You will have specific responsibility for providing research and data for the projects. This will include assessment of the academic research in human and behavioural psychology and business/organisations. Providing insight into best practice in the market with specific focus on organisations leading in the high tech or innovation space.
You will work in close collaboration with the People Group functions and wider business to ensure they are being enabled by research and data analytics to achieve their goals and objectives.
This is an opportunity for a highly motivated, high potential individual, ideally with a strong consultancy or academic background, to gain practical experience of strategies implemented into a high engagement, high performance organisation.
Strong research background, ideally to PhD level, in Organisational Behaviour or Psychology
Experience (or interest) in applying research insights in organisational settings
Research methods: Expertise in survey design and experimental design;
Able to present research & data analysis to non-specialist audiences
Able to translate organisational issues to testable research questions
Programme management skills;
Able to work in uncertain situations
- Research tools: statistics (knowledge of SPSS, R, Python or similar), data collection (Online survey platforms), text analysis tools (eg NVIVO)
- Ability to work with data science teams
- Knowledge of the role behavioural science can play across the employee lifecycle: eg., recruitment, onboarding, employee engagement, diversity & inclusion etc.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual has all the right answers. Brilliance is collective
- Information is critical, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps