We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Information Technology group at Arm provides a variety of services to support existing and future commercial activities through working closely with the global enterprise to develop business change initiatives. Within this group, the Architecture, Planning and Delivery team works to deliver valuable business change to support Arms growth in an agile, resilient and scalable way.
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Business Systems Analyst to join a brand new developement team to support our Enterprise Marketing group in San Jose. With an exciting road map of marketing led projects you will work day to day alongside Product Owner, Marketers, Developers, Testers, UX and Architects whilst partnering with business groups and IT delivery teams, translating requirements into technology solutions that meet our strategic goals.
We are making a strategic shift towards a more agile environment, as an integral part of the IT delivery capability, the Business Analyst will have a key part to play in this transformation.
Do you work well with people at all levels? Are you highly motivated, with strong organisational and analytical skills to help support your decisions? Do you have a “can do” attitude and comfortable taking ownership to help drive a project forward?
WHAT WILL YOU BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR?
- You will be the internal business proxy, taking ownership of detailed investigation, scoping, planning and execution of business analysis activities and deliverables for specified projects and products
- You will produce requirements and other documentation, as needed for individual projects, in accordance with internal standards and procedures
- Drawing on experience to guide partnering with UX/UI specialists, facilitating the development of customer requirements, intuitive user stories, prioritising and de-conflicting where necessary
- Active leadership role from vision through to execution; understanding business requirements, communication to internal IT, providing stakeholder awareness to close gaps in delivery. Top-tier skills in follow through is strongly preferred.
- Contribute to communities of practice to promote and develop of the function within Arm
WHO YOU ARE
- Excellent at influencing and motivating individuals and teams
- Comfortable working with ambiguity in a dynamic environment
- Superb communication skills and confident interacting at multiple levels of the organisation
- You demonstrate drive, energy and resilience to work
- You are approachable, confident and friendly manner, able to challenge appropriately
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
- 7+years experience as a Business Analyst
- You will have significant experience of sales and marketing operations, automation and workflow processes.
- You can apply your understanding of Marketing and CRM platforms (Marketo, Dynamics or Salesforce, Eloqua, Sitecore and Marketing Analytics/Reporting tools) to business challenges
- Proven experience of delivering in an agile environment and passionate about the methodology
- You have superb interpersonal skills, with an ability to influence and motivate, as well as communicate high level concepts to leaders
- You are self-motivated, with a "can do" attitude and able to make progress when faced with ambiguity
- Your experience may include working across cultures and timezones
- Exposure to Lean/Agile methodologies
- Experience of creating user stories with acceptance criteria, process mapping
- Jira and confluence
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
Information is crucial, share it.
Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
Be quirky not egocentric.
Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
Make trust our default position.
Hold strong opinions lightly.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Awards
- 401(k), 100% matching on first 6% eligible earnings
- Medical, Dental & Vision, 100% coverage for employee only, shared cost for dependents
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Short Term (STD) and Long Term (LTD) Disability Insurance
- Vacation, 20 days per year with option to buy 5 more.
- Holidays, 13 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-years of service
- Sick Leave, 7 days per year
- Volunteering, four hours per month (TeamARM)
- Office location dependent: café on site, fitness facilities, team and social events
- Additional benefits include: Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care, EAP, Health Advocate, Business Travel Accident Program & Commuter programs.
ARM, Inc. (USA) participates in E-Verify. For more information, please refer to www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm San Jose office is nestled in California's Silicon Valley, just south of San Francisco. Serving as Arm’s North America headquarters, the office houses employees serving all divisions of Arm. World-renowned Stanford University is seen as a hub of innovation, helping to make San Jose one of the US’s fastest growing cities.
San Jose, California USA
150 Rose Orchard Way
San Jose, CA 95134-1358
See on Google maps