We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
You can put your real passion for semiconductor technology, and your analytical expertise forward to immediately influence decisions at every level of the organisation.
You will drive all activities related to Commercial Planning and Analytics as part of our IPG Revenue Operations group. You are leading the team responsible for the development and deployment of processes, tools, and reports to drive business planning, reporting and analysis.
You will partner engagement across multiple business functions (such as Marketing, Finance, Licensing, Sales, Engineering and IT) to drive consistency and operational efficiency through systemisation and best-practice adoption.
You will challenge the status-quo, have a strong work ethic, determination, and show strong leadership capabilities.
What will you be accountable for?
- You will lead, own and drive activities to build a holistic forecast from the Sales and Licensing teams into a coherent licensing revenue forecast and story which is compelling and easy to digest
- You will help to craft market models for various business functions in partnership with the segment expertise across Arm
- You will be partnering with the revenue operations royalty team to join the projected licensing revenue data with royalty revenue forecast data
- You are innovating systemised reporting tools and methodologies for detailed bottom-up licensing forecasting
- You will collaborate with finance and the business functions to implement an efficient and transparent process to establish their latest estimate (LE) forecasts and track progress against plan
- You are running the activities to systemise the reporting of key commercial data across IPG business functions, providing standardised drill-down analytics capabilities
- You will evangelise the adoption of product management opportunity forecasting in the Customer Relationship Management enterprise system to ensure consistency as well as increase the alignment with sales in order to provide better longer-term forecasting
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities gained through work experience and relevant degree. You combine practical experience in capturing data from a variety of sources inside and outside of systems with a real passion for technology.
- You have obtained a bachelors degree in a relevant business discipline.
- You are able to bring your excellent market modelling experience
- You demonstrate high performing managerial skills; a combination of managing the team in conjunction with exceptional individual contribution
- You have experience in crafting and communicating your findings to an executive team through presentations
- You have a proven ability to interact will all level of employees inside of an organization. You are an active listener, inquisitive and enjoy a limited amount of business travel.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps