We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you passionate about data and SAP?
We are looking for you, a hardworking Operations Coordinator to join our team.
This position reports into the Senior Commercial Fulfilment Manager, Revenue Operations, working primarily in our Product Data Operations Team whilst providing some cover for the core Commercial Fulfilment Team.
Our team is responsible for the creation and maintenance of Arm’s products in Arm’s SAP ERP system for use by marketing, commercial and engineering teams (full training will be provided).
The Commercial Fulfilment team are responsible for ensuring fulfilment to Arm’s customers in accordance with contractual obligations. The team provides a range of business services, principally revolving around the execution of contracts with 3rd parties such as customers, suppliers, contractors and the delivery of our IP.
- You will work closely with Engineering, Licensing, Legal, Commercial Fulfilment and IT Teams to facilitate requests from Product Managers to set-up and maintain product data in our SAP ERP.
- You will review and prioritising requests received into the team, interpreting requirements and liaising with internal partners to refine details as required.
- You will use manual and automated input methodologies to build and/or change the data in SAP.
- You will provide internal customer support as and when required.
- You will assist Data Owners and Stewards
- You will perform testing of our systems and processes
Skills and Experience
- You have strong IT skills, experience of SAP is desired but not essential.
- You also have good verbal and written communication skills to interact effectively within the team and to communicate information to internal partners.
- You have the ability to work logically and methodically, with a willingness to be flexible.
- You are analytical with high attention to detail.
- You have the ability to evaluate options and select the most efficient course of action based on good practice and experience, and to solve problems in different situations
- You are able to learn new skills and systems such as Arm’s in-house systems that use the data the team manages.
Desired behaviours for this role
- You are positive, motivated, flexible, friendly attitude to engage with the requesters to understand and interpret their requests.
- You take responsibility for your own workload whilst handling competing pressures and prioritise appropriately.
- You have methodical approach when acting on requests from internal partners
- You are reliable and stable under pressure, models positive and collaborative behaviour
- You contribute through the quality, accuracy and timeliness of the task or service.
- Please note that this is a Fixed Term Contract position for 12 months covering maternity leave.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
Information is crucial, share it.
Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
Be quirky not egocentric.
Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
Make trust our default position.
Hold strong opinions lightly.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps