We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
This position reports in to the Senior Commercial Fulfilment Manager, Revenue Operations. It is a split role between our Commercial Fulfilment Team and Product Data Operations Team.
The Commercial Fulfilment team are responsible for ensuring fulfilment to Arm’s customers in accordance with contractual obligations. The team provides a range of business services, principally revolving around the execution of contracts with 3rd parties such as customers, suppliers, contractors and other collaboration partners and delivery of our IP.
Primary Accountabilities for this role include:
Responsible for providing day-to-day operational support
- Contract execution - from contract signature to delivery of IP.
- Work closely with Sales, Legal, Licensing, Finance and IT to ensure contract execution.
- Data entry of certain aspects of the contracts into SAP.
- Communication and maintenance of the status of progress of contracts through the operational process. This would include account set up on our delivery system, maintenance thereof and shipping of original contracts when required.
- Assist with customer support as and when required.
- Perform testing of our systems and processes specific for CFT role.
The Product Data Operations Team are responsible for the creation and maintenance of Arm’s product (meta) data for use by marketing, commercial and engineering teams.
Primary Accountabilities for this role include:
- Work closely with engineering, licensing, legal, Commercial Fulfilment and IT Teams
- Facilitating requests from Product Managers to set-up and maintain product data in SAP ERP system where Product Data is mastered
- Review of requests received, interpreting requirements and liaising with requestors to refine details as required
- Using manual and automated input methodologies to create and/or change the data in SAP
- Providing internal customer support as and when required
- Assisting Data Owners and Stewards
- Perform testing of our systems and processes specific to the PDO role
Desired behaviours for this role
- Good knowledge and understanding of processes and systems used by both teams.
- Takes responsibility for their own workload with ability to prioritise appropriately, with he ability to manage competing pressures on workload.
- Good understanding how the team and the processes applied contribute to the work of the team, supporting stakeholders.
- Requires a methodical approach to acting on requests and a positive friendly attitude to engage with the requesters to understand and interpret their requests.
- Adds value through the quality, accuracy and timeliness of the task or service.
- The role holder is able to solve problems in a range of situations with minimal support and guidance.
- Able to occasionally work additional hours to support business critical activities.
Skills and Experience
- Good communication skills are required to interact effectively with the team and to communicate information to internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrates verbal skills such that customers are effectively supported on routine matters.
- Ability to work logically and methodically, with a willingness to be flexible.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail.
- Possesses the ability to evaluate options and select the most efficient course of action based on good practice and experience.
- Presents information to individuals and groups in a concise and logical way.
- Reliable and stable under pressure, models positive and collaborative behaviour.
- Able to learn new skills and systems such as Arm’s in-house systems that use the data the team manage
- Strong IT skills, especially in the use of SAP, MS Word and Excel and other databases.
- Some experience of managing Product Data in ERP systems desirable.
*Please note that this is a Fixed Term Contract position for 12 months covering maternity leave.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps