We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Do you want to be developing and executing our product roadmap positioning Arm as a global leader in Secure Identity?
The Secure Identity Group is aimed at developing embedded security solutions for devices on the Consumer and IoT segments, both at devices (Edge) and Solutions (Cloud) level. We're focused on harnessing IoT, so we can enable others to gain insights and thereby unlock new possibilities. Secure Identity Line of Business leads the development of solutions which use eSIM and iSIM technologies to help realise Arm’s vision of scalable secure connected mobile devices.
Join a fast growing, diverse and dynamic team of hard-working professionals who share a vision and real passion for building a technology foundation for this emerging industry.
You are an experienced product manager with direct expertise in eSIM, Remote Sim Provisioning and security related services in Telecoms and IoT. You will participate to a major shift in the cellular industry with all the key Arm partners.
- Define and drive the roadmap for portfolio components of our Secure Identity Product Line, notably around eSIM, iSIM and Remote SIM provisioning targeting key ecosystem players: Silicon Partners, ODMs, MNOs, Solutions Providers. You drive engineering teams, project management and product owners for technical roadmap execution.
- Create and maintain product presentations, contribute to product collaterals with outbound marketing.
- Prepare market intelligence information using sources such as analyst reports, sales and segment marketing reports.
- Present and promote the product portfolio during industry events, trade shows, Arm conferences, customer meetings. You support from your product expertise the sales and deployment teams.
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
- Solid experience in product management roles in the Technology Industry with a consistent track record of leading product management teams.
- Expertise in Security, eSIM or Remote Sim Provisioning, Cellular IOT and LPWAN notably (LTE Cat M, Nb-IOT), Cellular Chipsets and key partners in the space.
- Solid technological expertise in IoT, mobile devices, embedded security and related solutions.
- Ability to interact at high level with Technical, Marketing, Legal and Product staff across multiple sites globally. You are skilled in communicating product plans/roadmap and manage expectations to a variety of audiences.
- BS or MS degree in Engineering or Computer Science and/or technology marketing or equivalent experience.
- Dual Engineering and Business degrees.
- Experience with the entire ecosystem of IoT and mobile device solutions (chipset, cellular module, OEM, Mobile Network Operators, cloud providers).
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps