We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you are passionate about Financial systems? Do you enjoy working in cross functional teams?
This is an exciting time to be at Arm as our business continues to grow and enter new markets, with the ambition to shape the connected world. Having been acquired by SoftBank Group (SBG) in 2016, Arm is investing for long-term growth within new and rapidly expanding technology markets, both organically and through acquisition. In FY17 Arm grew revenues to $1.8bn and increased headcount by 20% to 6,000 people.
The Finance Systems & Data Manager will work in partnership with the Global Finance Community to develop a consistent set of data requirements for the function. Working closely with IT, you will ensure these requirements are prioritized into the Digital Finance Transformation roadmap.
What are your responsibilities?
- Work collaboratively across the organisation to fully understand and oversee the ongoing operation and maintenance of finance systems.
- Working with the Regional and Global Finance teams, you will strive to optimise existing platforms and introduce new processes and technologies.
- You will partner with IT to turn Finance Business Requirements into a realistic roadmap of IT Programmes; including evaluation of appropriate upgrades to software and hardware to improve the deliverable benefits of these Finance systems;
- This role will give you experience in accounting for new mergers / acquisitions as well as interaction and assistance with queries from regional finance teams and auditors
- Building and maintaining appropriate ownership and governance of the finance platforms, ensuring a local help desk facility for all finance application support issues is in place.
- Maintain relationships and negotiate service contracts with Finance systems suppliers;
- Providing financial systems information to key partners.
- Acting as Finance Systems Lead for Finance IT projects and large IT programmes with a significant Finance impact such as the global implementation of SAP S/4Hana.
- With your natural curiosity, you will identify, recommend, design and implement processes to automate and improve the efficiency of systems through a coordinated approach with finance professionals.
Data Management and Leadership
- You will take leadership in establishing and maintaining global data standards.
- Implement clean-up projects as well as processes to ensure ongoing data quality.
- Future proof the data structure for business growth and report on data related critical metrics.
- You will operate as a key contributor to building Finance’s effectiveness and influence in the business.
- Motivating and inspiring the Finance Function to convey the ‘Future Finance’ vision.
What experience can you bring
- Finance qualification desirable (ACA, ACCA or ACMA)
- You will be able to bring strong knowledge and experience with IT
- You're experienced with systems implementation (ideally ERP systems) working in a globally disperse team
- You're dynamic, confident, have a friendly manner and able to challenge appropriately.
- Your previous experience will include working to deadlines and have the flexibility to prioritise work.
- You have the ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly and demonstrate confidence in translating issues and opportunities into clear plans for change and improvement.
- Ability to define and implement sustainable approach to data standards and quality in a complex and fast-paced environment
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Arm is at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
Our innovative technology is licensed by Arm Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip (SoCs) containing our intellectual property since the company began in 1990. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps