We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Arm designs the technology that lies at the heart of advanced digital products from mobile, home and enterprise solutions to embedded and emerging applications. Project management is central to delivering this technology within each of Arm’s business groups.
The Project Management Office sits across the Arm business to ensure successful delivery of projects. We are responsible for evolving a strong governance framework, a robust project delivery process, training and development to evolve our people, the tools to enable successful projects and the data and reporting to understand delivery status and to support decision-making.
You will be a crucial member of an agile team, the voice of the customer, and represents the business community of the Arm Requirements Management Service. As the Product Owner you will establish the vision and roadmap, liaise with your user base to validate and prioritize improvement features.
What will you be responsible for?
- Creating a product vision that meets business needs;
- Making responsible and effective decisions for the product adhering to core product principles;
- Ensuring the product team deliver business value to your user community in line with strategic objectives;
- Prioritizing the pipeline of requests by business value;
- Performing “just in time” backlog refinement;
- Defining sprint goals and content;
- Collaborating with PMO colleagues to ensure interdependent work is delivered;
- Building the funding model and business case for product enhancements;
- Tracking dependencies and ensuring alignment;
- Co-planning the programme increment (for next 5-6 sprints).
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with the business;
- Being an evangelist to inspire teams across the business to adopt the tool in a consistent manner;
- Providing knowledge transfer and consultancy on how teams should configure the tool for their us
What skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
Forward-thinking leader standout colleague. Effective and diligent in negotiating with your business community at all levels. Ability to cultivate an environment of creativity. You empower and motivate the team to deliver to their full potential. Influential and decisive in determining what work is accepted into the backlog
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual has the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is important for everyone, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps