We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We invite you to join Arm as part of the Client Line of Business Group to define, develop and deliver world-class IP solutions focused on the needs of the smartphone, DTV and large screen compute markets.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to work with industry leaders to define and deliver the next generation of system and security IP for the SoCs powering the most innovative and exciting handheld, mobile and smart products.
We are seeking a highly motivated product management professional with management, technical and marketing experience to lead a team of Product Managers and work closely with our world-leading engineering team on IP developments including on-chip interconnect, secure enclaves, memory management, display controllers and compression engines.
If the challenge of working in a collaborative and innovative culture on ground breaking technology excites you, and you meet the requirements of the job description below, we look forward to receiving your application!
What will I be accountable for?
The Product Manager role at Arm is essential to our organization. As the leader of a Product Management team, we expect a real passion for working with new technology, the drive to successfully bring a range of IP products to market, the commitment to mentor the team and be an influential leader across functions. If you can demonstrate these abilities and enjoy juggling tons of responsibility with travel and Customer engagement, then you can expect a diverse and challenging role:
- Lead a team of Product Managers located internationally
- Work across functions inside Arm and with third-parties to ensure we provide a complete system and security IP solution portfolio and roadmap
- Nurture collaborative relationships with Arm’s customers by working with Account Managers to receive input, test concepts and secure key design wins
- Partner with other Client marketing teams to develop strategies and plans which build on long term business goals, improve the IP value proposition at a solution level and are compelling in the market
- Guide your team to work across functions to support sales, licensing, legal and application engineering teams and provide suitable product training to sell effectively
- Direct the team on the planning and execution of marketing communication activities with Arm corporate marketing to include press and analyst briefings, product launches, conference presentations and technology demonstrations
- Be responsible for the Product lifecycle starting with product definition through approvals, development, release and maintenance
- Develop collateral including presentations, white papers, benchmarks as well as customer applications and user cases
What skills, experience and qualifications will I need?
A self-motivated leader with a good mix of strategic and business insight who is technically competent, detail orientated and analytical, who is able to work collaboratively with the broader teams within Arm. A sound knowledge of mobile SoC technologies with strong focus on product management would be a key requirement for being successful in this position.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Good knowledge of SoC design challenges and the semiconductor market
- Previous people management experience
- Product management experience with semiconductor IP or complex SoCs
- Understanding of SoC architecture including industry standard interconnects and interfaces as well as secure run-time and content protection
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with experience of customer interaction of a technical nature
- Willingness to travel to meet with customers and colleagues
- Experience of leading geographically dispersed teams
- Demonstrable ability to develop product strategies to address target sectors
- Experience of building business plans and commercial justifications
- Broad experience of technical sales and marketing roles
- Understanding of product lifecycle management.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We Not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual is responsible for the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is critical, share it
- Realize that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for Progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and be responsible for your own progress
Be Your Brilliant Self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognize the power in saying ‘I don’t know
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps