We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About the role
Arm designs the technology that lies at the heart of advanced digital products from mobile, home and enterprise solutions to embedded and emerging applications. Project management is central to delivering this technology within each of Arm’s business groups.
The Project Management Office sits across the Arm business to ensure successful delivery of projects. We are responsible for evolving a strong governance framework, a robust project delivery process, training and development to evolve our people, the tools to enable successful projects and the data and reporting to understand delivery status and to support decision-making.
In this role you will develop business reports in MS Power BI and Tableau. You will help us to expand our report portfolio through the development of new visualisations and metrics, as well as provide data insights that enable internal customers to have a more comprehensive and valuable view of their business operations.
What will I be accountable for?
You will build a variety of project-related reports and dashboards. This will include:
- Collating, guiding and structuring requirements;
- Planning your work and setting customer expectations;
- Preparing the data, from one or many data repositories;
- Developing a Proof of Concept and validating to ensure requirements are satisfied;
- Deploying and scheduling the developed solution;
- Documenting the delivered work;
- Delivering further point releases, as required, to maximise adoption
You will also help to maintain and continuously improve our project data, ensuring it is accessible, useful and of a high level of quality.
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
You will have a real passion for business intelligence and how it can positively contribute to the business environment, as well as demonstrating the following capabilities:
- Customer engagement skills: You listen, question and guide in equal measure; You plan, document, play back and manage customer expectations, building trustworthy and credible relationships.
- Data preparation skills: You will be proficient in connecting to and querying SQL databases; You are confident investigating data issues, determining data quality and blending data from various sources.
- Report development skills: You are adept at building simple and complex reports, interpreting data, presenting results in dashboard views, validating quality (analysing and debugging skills) and documenting the work you're doing; You have advanced knowledge of more than one of Microsoft Power BI, Tableau and SAP Business Objects.
- Development lifecycle skills: You have worked within structured development and test processes and understand the use of change control and configuration management; You are experienced in working to an Agile approach.
- Data analysis skills: You collect, cleanse and organise data to investigate business questions; You have identified measures and correlations in data and know how to present your findings to drive valuable outcomes.
What are the desired behaviours for this role?
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps