We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The Business Enablement Team is a new team within the Arm Technology Services Group that provides technical products and services that support Arm engineering. As Arm grows so its processes and tools are growing with it and its people are asked to embrace ever increasing amounts of change. Arm’s Business Enablement Team (BET) is at the forefront of supporting the Arm project delivery community in scaling to address these opportunities and this has resulted in an increase in the changes that we are implementing. The BET is expanding its Business Change Management (BCM) capability to allow it to deliver these changes in a way that maximises the benefits while minimising disruption for end users. In this role, you will play a hands-on part in planning for and delivering significant changes to the Arm delivery community.
You will report into the BET Business Change Manager and will also be a member of the Arm Business Change Community.
What will I be accountable for?
- You will work with other Business Change Managers to develop standard strategies and approaches for BET.
- You will coach and support Project Managers and BET to build good BCM practice into day-to-day delivery.
- Building positive relationships with customers to support preparation for and delivery of changes using methodologies like Prosci’s ADKAR.
- Developing and delivering change plans for major implementations, including all or some of these:
- Carrying out change impact assessments to understand the implications of moving from an as-is to a to-be state.
- Planning mitigations and executing mitigations for high impact changes to help the business adopt the new ways of working or technology.
- Maintaining and delivering communications plans (including developing materials), taking into account the dynamic nature of customers and tailoring approach accordingly.
- Maintaining and updating stakeholder maps and management plans to support the project/program leads in keeping their key customers up to date.
- Development of training plans (in conjunction with the BET Learning and Development team).
- Developing and refining roll out plans.
- Development of adoption & benefits tracking plans to ensure that the benefits of changes are realised across impacted groups.
- Coordinating with the project/program delivering the change to maintain alignment on change management deliverables.
- Resilience – you will work with users that show natural resistance to change. How you respond this and help the community to accept change will be vital in the success of this role.
- Ownership – you will demonstrate ability to own and deliver elements of the above accountabilities, with the support of the PMO Business Change Manager
- Facilitation – you will be able to facilitate meetings and workshops with the business and within the program.
- Strong communications skills – you will have experience in crafting clear messages from uncertainty
- Flexibility – BET is a new venture for the Technology Service Group and as such is in its forming stages. You will support the Delivery Community through the PMO and there is the opportunity to expand into the broader TSG community as BET becomes more established.
What skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
Ideally, you will have some of the following:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Experience of working in the technology sector
- Experience of delivering changes to project/program management methods (both agile and waterfall)
- Understanding of industry standard business change management approaches (e.g. Prosci)
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps