Education & Qualifications
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD (e.g. computer science, electrical engineering or a related field) with a good academic record
Essential Skills & Experience
- You have excellent knowledge of C/C++ programming
- Understanding of computer architecture or computer graphics
- Experience with UNIX
- You possess good problem solving and debugging skills
- Good English communication skills, oral and written
It would be great if you also have some of the following:
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- Experience with modelling platforms (e.g. SystemC, gem5)
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
Information is crucial, share it.
Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
Be quirky not egocentric.
Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
Make trust our default position.
Hold strong opinions lightly.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.