We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you looking to be an evangelist, a shaper of the future through influencing all levels of the mobile solutions value chain within the IoT space? Do you have, as senior marketing executive, a track record in business development, product management, field or strategic marketing? Don't mind travelling within Europe to meet with partners and customers? They you might be the colleague we are looking for!
Secure Identity in our line of business aimed at developing embedded security solutions for devices on the Consumer and IoT segments, both at devices (Edge) and Solutions (Cloud) level. We're focused on harnessing IoT, so we can enable others to gain insights and thereby unlock new possibilities. Secure Identity BL leads the development of solutions that utilise eSIM and iSIM technologies to help realise Arm’s vision of scalable secure connected mobile devices.
You join a fast growing and dynamic team of hard-working professionals who share a vision and real passion for building a technology foundation for this emerging industry.
With offices in Austin, TX, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA you could be based out of any of these cities.
About the role
The Segment Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing the strategies needed to establish Arm as a global Secure Identity leader. You will:
- Shape our ecosystem and influence tier 1 industry partners value chains by driving towards a jointly shared mobile solutions vision
- Define, develop and execute strategies that establish our position as an industry leader in Secure Identity from the edge of the network to the core of the cloud
- Develop Arm’s value proposal, go to market strategy and product positioning with main ecosystem players: Silicon Partners, ODMs, MNOs, Solutions Providers. Brining industry knowledge and insights from customers and partners together, developing a solutions portfolio, product definitions and roadmaps
- You will share, and test drive your insights with customers. Develop and manage content, collateral and positioning strategies based on customer feedback.
- Partner with the product management, engineering/technology and software ecosystem teams to design and execute product strategies for the Secure Identity markets
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related disciplines preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with smart card and/or embedded security systems technologies
- Strong experience in technologies marketing leadership roles, including a proven track record of leading product marketing teams.
- Ability to identify customer's needs and turn them into strategic directions and tangible business value proposal
- Marketing background in mobile devices and embedded security is preferable, as well as experience with related solutions
- High level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness with strong work ethic and the ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Strategic, critical but creative thinker, strong business sense and excellent financial skills
- Ability to lead, build and work within cross-functional team environments
- Background in embedded security, ideally SIM Cards and related solutions with significant network in this segment
- Background in innovation management (strategy and marketing)
- Experience or exposure to the IoT, embedded and cloud space and technologies, or major industry verticals using them
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Awards
- 401(k), 100% matching on first 6% eligible earnings
- Medical, Dental & Vision, 100% coverage for employee only, shared cost for dependents
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Short Term (STD) and Long Term (LTD) Disability Insurance
- Vacation, 20 days per year with option to buy 5 more.
- Holidays, 13 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-years of service
- Sick Leave, 7 days per year
- Volunteering, four hours per month (TeamARM)
- Office location dependent: café on site, fitness facilities, team and social events
- Additional benefits include: Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care, EAP, Health Advocate, Business Travel Accident Program & Commuter programs.
ARM, Inc. (USA) participates in E-Verify. For more information, please refer to www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm Austin office employs staff from across all divisions of ARM and is considered the engineering hub for North America. Austin has the nickname of “Silicon Hills” thanks to the high number of tech companies in the area, and is also known as the “Live Music Capital of the World". Events such as South by Southwest, Austin City Limits Music Festival and the F1 Grand Prix are but a few of the many activities that make Austin a top destination for both residents and travelers.
Austin, TX USA
5707 Southwest Pkwy
Bldg 1 Suite 100
Austin, TX. 78735
See on Google maps