We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Arm Treasure Data provides an end-to-end, fully managed cloud service (data acquisition, storage and analysis capability) for Big Data that is trusted and simple. As the original developers of Fluentd, an advanced open-source log collector specifically designed to solve the big data log collection problem, Arm Treasure Data solves the problems for companies wanting the ability to manage their big data needs.
We are seeking a Solutions Engineer to join our growing Solutions Engineering team. You will be part of a global Solution Engineering organization within Arm, focused on Arm Treasure Data’s product line. Mainly, you will be our subject-matter expert helping customers understand and evaluate Arm Treasure Data's Customer Data Platform. You will help customers with Proof of concepts, onboarding and Implementations of the Customer Data Platform including use cases such as personalization, the power of online and offline data unification, multi touch attribution, omni-channel activation, and many more. You are able to quickly assess their technical requirements and devise a plan to get them streaming massive sets of data into Arm Treasure Data in amazingly little time.
As the technical alter-ego working with our sales teams, you will also help strategize and execute on opportunities, including responding to RFPs and building demos for the technical phases of the sales cycle.
Things you will do
- Help customers understand the value of Arm Treasure data as a Customer Data Platform by possessing a strong background in Adtech/Martech, understanding what drives marketing teams in the pursuit of data driven marketing.
- Guide customers and prospects in architecture and implementation of their use cases on the Arm Treasure data platform.
- Evangelize Arm Treasure data technology to customers and prospects such as Embulk, Fluentd, and Digdag.
- Gather technical background and build technical presentations and scenarios to demonstrate the power of Arm Treasure data as a CDP, IOT Platform Data Lake, Streaming service etc.
- Work closely with account executives in the execution of opportunities and help close deals with your technical flair and panache.
- Be the go-to guru for potential and existing customers to understand the use-cases that can be implemented with Arm Treasure Data, and effectively grow accounts towards upsell and new business.
Your background and skills will include
- More than 5 Years of Technical Presales, with experience in presales activities such as RFP/RFI responses, Demos, Proof of Concepts and Customer Onboarding.
- More than 2-3 years of experience in Digital Marketing/Advertising solutions - Tag management solutions, DMPs, DSPs, and good understanding of at least one ecosystem - Google, Adobe or any other.
- Between 5-10 years of experience in data & technology (BS CS or similar), deep knowledge and experience in SQL, and have successfully sold and/or deployed data-oriented solutions in the recent past (DW, BI, ETL, Hadoop, etc).
- Strong grasp of any one of Python, Ruby or Java.
- Engagement with developers, business analysts, and IT confidently and succinctly and understand how they want to work with data.
- This is a hands-on role – be ready to jump in and use the product from your first day.
We would be thrilled if you
- Have experience selling Cloud-based or SaaS products
- Have experience working with Big Data technologies (such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive/Pig, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc)
- Have experience in ETL or Data Warehouse design or implementation
- Have wide industry experience across financial services, media and entertainment, retail, government, healthcare and telco/media markets
Working at Arm Treasure Data
- You can expect a work environment where the team is collaborative and open to your ideas, while we keep our collective eye on supporting our customers’ needs.
- Our team is committed to technical innovation in our product and in the world through customer collaboration, open-source projects, and by continuing to make our product an integral part of our customers’ growth and success.
- We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Contributory Pension
- Insurance, Medical, Life & Personal accident
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave
- Sabbatical, 20 business days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, subsidized meal, gym, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm Noida office features staff almost entirely from the Physical Design team. Adjacent to India’s capital New Delhi, Noida (an acronym for New Okhla Industrial Development Authority) is home to a myriad of tech companies and educational facilities dedicated to high tech training. A few hours drive from Noida is the world famous Taj Mahal, a grand white marble mausoleum and UNESCO World Heritage site.
Arm Embedded Technologies Private Ltd.
8th Floor, Tower C
Logix Cyber Park, C28 & 29, Sector 62
Noida - 201309
Uttar Pradesh, India