We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
How would you like to join Arm at a time of transformation in our industry?
With over 5,000 employees worldwide, Arm is a complex and dynamic IP business with products ranging from microprocessors and software, through to leading development in the internet of things. This is an exciting time to join us as our business continues to grow and evolve and help shape how innovation is gained and protected within our business.
About the role
The finance organisation at Arm is evolving into a more outbound, consultative, and service-oriented organisation. Along the way, we have created a new, exciting role of Finance Business Partnering Analyst.
You will be providing an essential analytical support function to a group of experienced Finance Business Partners. Our mission is to improve financial strength and inputs for decision-making managers and leaders in our business organisations.
Your future will be building a career at Arm, as you gain skills and experience within different areas of the finance function.
What will my role look like?
- You will provide financial reporting and analytical support; including compiling month-end accruals, prepayments and variance analysis and related services to assigned groups and business functions.
- Building and maintaining regular and ad-hoc financial reporting and analysis, you strive for best-in-class finance business partnering.
- Improving the quality and efficiency of financial control, reporting and forecast data management, leading forecast data collation and entry into our planning system.
- You will build relationships and credibility with finance partners, using your curiosity to understand the business and develop strong understanding of the business areas you support.
- You are upbeat and agile when required to get into the detail and work with data to produce analysis.
- You display a dedicated approach to financial reporting and analysis; you look to chip in at every opportunity and you are proud to be detailed, methodical and organised in your nature.
- You are an independent self-starter who thrives on developing new processes and relationships, using personal dedication to analyse data to identify risks and opportunities for their business areas.
What skills, experience, and qualifications should I bring?
- Holding a relatable bachelor’s degree is desirable
- Some experience in a related finance role is advantageous
- You will have strong Excel and data management skills, and are confident working with large volumes of data and complex models
- You are studying towards a professional accountancy qualification such as CIMA/ACCA (Study support is available).
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps