We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The Marketing Campaign Lead’s role is to build and manage the integrated marketing campaign across marketing channels, including PR, social media, demand generation, field marketing, events, partners, executive engagement, and the web. you are responsible for helping develop, execute and measure strategic, integrated marketing programs that align with the overarching brand and business strategy for the company’s targeted audiences. As a key member of the marketing communications team, you will work with all core marketing groups (Branding, Creative, PR, Social Media, Digital Marketing, Field Marketing) as well as other relevant internal business partners and C-suite to develop long- and short-term launch strategies that support the overall plan.
You will have the opportunity and considerable influence on our business growth and company’s success by becoming part of the global marketing communications team dedicated to improving Arm’s market presence. This role is main responsibility is focusing on China and Taiwan markets.
The position reports to the VP of Marketing Communications & PR, APAC Markets. Within the organization, the position has working relationships with the country head, cross-region Line of Business, and staff of the Marketing Communications &PR function from other areas of the company as well as the service providers.
- Experience owning end-to-end execution of campaign: ideating, building, monitoring, optimizing and maintaining campaigns
- Highly organized with excellent project management skills with track records in driving lead generation/lead nurturing strategy and execution, aligning with sales go-to-market strategy.
- Create and deliver market-centric marketing campaigns using various traditional and digital marketing tactics including seminars, email, web, etc.
- Extraordinary communication skills are key to success in this role – able to articulate a clear, persuasive argument and present data in an effective and actionable manner orally and in writing with both internal and external teams at all levels.
- Strong oral and written communications skills in both Chinese & English.
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Demonstrated skills on budget & deliverables management with positive attitude, energetic and optimistic
- Ability to manage & implement multiple campaigns at a time.
- Required skills & pleasant personality to work with clients, vendors and staff from other areas of the company.
- Team work spirit is a must, reliable and highly-motivated self-starter
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Sick Leave, 15 days
- Statutory Social Benefits:
- Pension fund
- Labour & National Health Insurance
- Commercial Benefits:
- Medical & Travel
- Annual Health Check
- Holiday, 21 days annual leave
- Sabbatical, 20 paid business days every four-years of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, mobile phone purchase, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm Taipei office consists of employees from the Sales, Marketing and Partner Enablement teams. A haven for foodies, you can eat very well- and very cheaply in one of Taipei’s many night markets and food courts. Nestled in a valley and surrounded by mountains, a short train ride will take you to either numerous beaches or mountainside hot springs and hiking trails.
Arm Taiwan Ltd.
8F, No. 36, Ruihu St.
See on Google maps