We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
System Analysis team in Arm Bangalore works on Pre-Silicon IP performance analysis at system level. We work on analysis and debugging performance bottlenecks in Arm A, R and M profile CPU’s and System IPs using industry standard benchmarks, microbenchmarks and use cases.
If you are looking to work in a growing, and dynamic environment this role provides you with the good opportunity to closely collaborate with the architects and design teams to identify microarchitecture performance bottlenecks, explore techniques to optimize them and collaborate with product managers to track performance of CPU IP.
- SoC level debug on pre-silicon RTL for performance issues in Arm CPU IP.
- Develop smart infrastructure to enable analysis and debugging on System Level RTL platforms.
- Working with the partners across design, micro-architecture, software and marketing to deliver system analysis.
Characteristics & Requirements
- Communicate well across teams in Arm, both local and across sites
- Motivated, result-focused individual contributor who is able to work in a team
- Excellent written and verbal skills
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- B.Tech/B.S. Or MTech/M.S. In Electronics Engineering, VLSI, Embedded, Computer Engineering or Computer Science plus significant experience
- 4+ years of industry experience
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent RTL verification and debugging skills.
- Dynamic engineer with willingness to sharpen performance verification skills.
- Shown foundation in Computer Architecture and multiprocessor system architecture concepts.
- Systematic working methodology required for crafting experiments, performance measurement.
- Knowledge of any processor architecture.
- Knowledge of performance aspects of CPU and SoC is good to have.
- Knowledge of running RTL on emulator is good to have.
- Familiarity with standard benchmarks used for benchmarking core and system performance will be good to have.
- Verilog skill is essential.
- Verilog / System-Verilog based Testbench bring up experience will be a plus.
- Fluent with C/C++ programming and scripting (e.g. PERL) is a plus.
- Power analysis will be a plus (RTL or netlist level)
Arm core beliefs
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realize that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t (what does collaborate)
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognize the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organization of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace. #LI-PK1
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Contributory Pension
- Insurance, Medical, Life & Personal accident
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave
- Sabbatical, 20 business days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, subsidized meal, gym, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm Bangalore office employs staff from the Architecture & Technology, CPU, Physical Design, Systems & Software and Administrative Support teams. Located at a height of over 900 m (3,000 ft) above sea level, Bangalore is known for its pleasant climate throughout the year which makes it suitable for a variety of outdoor sports in the numerous parks and gardens that dot the city.
Arm Embedded Technologies Private Ltd.
Bagmane World Technology Center - SEZ
Citrine Block, 5th and 6th Floor
Marathahalli Outer Ring Road,
Bangalore - 560 048.
See on Google maps