We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The Information Technology group at Arm provides a variety of services to support existing and future commercial activities through working closely with the global enterprise to develop business change initiatives. Within this group, the Architecture, Planning and Delivery team works to deliver valuable business change to support Arms growth in an agile, resilient and scalable way.
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic individual to work within the IT Business Analysis team - responsible for the investigation, analysis, and documentation of business functions and processes, and the elicitation of requirements for change initiatives within Arm.
You would join a large and engaging functional team and will work day to day within product teams, alongside Product Owners, Scrum Masters, developers, testers, UX and architects as well as being the bridge out to the business stakeholders.
We are making a strategic shift towards a more agile environment and, as an integral part of the IT delivery capability, the Business Analysis team will have a key part to play in this transformation.
We are based in Cambridge, UK and this is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and driven team.
About the role
Do you work well with people at all levels? Do you have an agile mindset? Are you self-motivated, with strong organisational and analytical skills and a “can do” attitude? Are you passionate about large transformation in a rapidly changing environment?
- Detailed investigation, scoping, planning and execution of business analysis activities and deliverables for specified projects
- Production of requirements and other documentation, as needed for each individual project, in accordance with internal standards and procedures
- Facilitate the development of customer requirements, user stories, owning the interaction with internal business requirements, prioritising and de-conflicting where necessary
- Facilitate the promotion and development of the Business Analysis function within Arm
Who you are
- Excellent at influencing and motivating individuals and teams
- Working with ambiguity in a dynamic working environment
- Phenomenal communication skills and can work at multiple levels
- Demonstrates drive, energy and resilience to work in an agile environment
- Approachable, confident and friendly manner, able to challenge appropriately
Required Skills and Experience
- Solid experience of delivering in an Agile environment and passionate about the methodology
- Good presentation skills
- Tailor approach and style when interacting with stakeholders
- Rapidly tackle complex problems
- Flexibility to prioritise own work
- Work to deadlines
- Learn new concepts and skills quickly
- Work as part of a global team
- Exposure to Lean/Agile methodologies
- Experience of creating user stories and acceptance criteria
- Process mapping experience
- Jira and confluence
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
Be your brilliant self
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps