We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Do you have a passion for business development and do you love to translate corporate and divisional goals into market strategies? If so, then we believe this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Our Emerging Businesses Group is growing and we have an opportunity for a Business Development Manager. Join a growing global team where you will be responsible for delivering both strategic business and market development activities.
Arm has a well-established position as the world’s leading supplier of IP into the Semiconductor industry. We are adding this strategic role, based in the Secure Devices Ecosystem team which is targeted at growing awareness and driving adoption of Arm security initiatives in new parts of the value chain not traditionally served directly by Arm. Working on a 2 to 5 year horizon, your aim is to craft wider market awareness and pull of these initiatives.
We want to engage value chain partners in enterprises, OEMs, CSPs and system integrators. You'll have a focus on (but not limited to)
- Building out the value proposition of digital security in IoT devices
- Understanding how it relates to end market value generation
- Testing and refining it with industry leading players in the digital transformation space.
What will you be accountable for?
How digital device security is valued at different points of the supply chain is your primary accountability. This includes activities such as:
- Building familiarity with Arm’s existing products and technologies
- We are looking for how your contribution in turn can identify and create revenue establishment and pull for Arm in new markets.
- Own and drive the landscaping, planning and ultimately the execution of the strategy along with a wider cross functional team.
What skills, experience and qualifications do you bring?
- A passion to inspire change and open new opportunities to Arm and it's partners.
- Strong experience of digital service providers and enterprises in a new business/business development role.
- Strong communicator, able to work well in a multi-geography, cross functional organisation.
- Familiarity of building and testing value propositions of new services into senior (VP and CxO) decision makers as well as technical partners.
- We need you to build networks and develop positive relationships in markets and supply chains that Arm is not traditionally engaged in.
- Self-organised, focused and forward thinking, you have the ability to bring new ideas into the business.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Experience of working with media and press
- A deep understanding of digital transformation, cloud services, enterprise deployments and value chain around IoT.
- An appreciation of Cyber-Security in emerging markets.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps