We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you passionate about data and reporting?
Excited to deal with variety of internal partners and functions?
If yes we are looking for you, a motivated BI expert to join our dedicated Budapest community, and very nice office in Corvin quarter.
Arm designs the technology that sits at the heart of the connected world, from smartphones and tablets, to servers and infrastructure and into the internet of things. Information is Arm's second most valuable asset, after its people.
The Central Engineering Business Operations function within Arm’s Central Engineering group is growing to enable key business decision-making by ensuring delivery of valuable, high quality and consistent data, insights and Key Performance Indicators to key business decision makers. Our mission is to provide strategic and operational top-level insight and KPIs, as well as operational reports to enable effective relationships between business and supplier functions, and drive continuous improvement business analytics across CE. We will do this by embracing agile principles to drive rapid extraction of business value.
Your role will combine your experience of analytics on business data sets to delve deeply into CE`s most complex business problems, wrangle data sets, and generate KPIs, insights and visualizations which help senior leaders to answer their business questions. You will cooperate with internal colleagues from across the business to ensure that your insights are accurately and crisply communicated and understood. Finally you will be a core part of the analytics community working closely with analysts from across Arm to drive standard methodology and consistency in data, reporting & analytics.
- Work with internal partners to understand complex business problems
- Data wrangling and analysis of simple and complex datasets to answer one-off business questions
- Development of efficient and effective business dashboards and reports
- Development of KPIs for and input to IPG level scorecards
- Working with the business analytics community to define standard methodology and find opportunities for sharing and consolidation
- Sharing your data-wrangling and visualization expertise with the Arm Analyst Community
Essential Personal Skills:
- Experience of translating complex business opportunities into effective requirements and user stories
- The ability to engage and communicate with a variety of business internal partners
- Proven track record with operational and strategic KPIs
- Experience of extracting, manipulating and blending large and small data sets using querying languages like SQL/NoSQL
- Experience of rapidly building exciting and engaging visualisations using toolsets such as Tableau and PowerBI and adopting UX/UI
- Experience of delivering in an Agile and/or Lean environment
- Familiarity with data warehouse platforms such as SAP Hana, SQL Server
- Experience of scripting languages such as Python, Perl, R
- Experience of working with Microsoft SharePoint and Power BI
- An understanding of the principles of business management (HR, Financials, Design Environment, Project Delivery)
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Contributory Pension
- Insurance, Medical & Life
- Allowances, Transportation & Meal
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave
- Sabbatical, 20 business days every four-year of service
- Others, SZEP card, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm Budapest office is focused on design and verification projects from the Systems & Software and Partner Enablement teams. Often cited as one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, Budapest is an UNESCO World Heritage Site, along with the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrassy Avenue, making it one of the most visited cities in Europe.
Arm Hungary Kft.
1082 Budapest, Futó u. 45.
(Corvin Crystal Tower)
See on Google maps