We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About the role
The Senior Manager, Product Marketing will be responsible for developing and executing outbound communication and marketing strategies needed to establish Arm as a global leader in compute for cloud to edge infrastructure.
What will I be accountable for?
- Develop marketing and outbound communication strategies that establish Arm as the preferred compute platform for infrastructure from the edge of the network to the core of the cloud
- Develop and manage content, collateral and positioning strategies based on customer feedback. Firmly establish Arm as a visionary leader in server, networking and storage technologies
- Partner with the product management, engineering/technology, software ecosystem, and enterprise marketing teams to design and execute internal and outbound communication strategies
- Drive the strategy and execution for participation in industry events (including product demonstrations, messaging, partner engagement, technical talks, presentations etc.)
- Spearhead and manage outbound content flow (including blogs, whitepapers, presentations, tradeshows, product demos, press releases, social media, collateral etc.)
- Generate messaging and positioning plans for the division and products
- Create and manage content to help drive messaging
- Drive thought leadership initiatives with other lines of business within Arm
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
- BS Undergraduate degree in Engineering or technology or equivalent experience
- 10+ years' experience in technologies marketing leadership roles
- Proven ability to lead and work within cross-functional team environments
- The ability to understand and distill highly technical information and content, understand its relevance to the industry, and develop tailored messages by audience.
- High level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness with strong work ethic and the ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Strategic, critical but creative thinker
What are the desired behaviors for this role?
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realize that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognize the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Awards
- 401(k), 100% matching on first 6% eligible earnings
- Medical, Dental & Vision, 100% coverage for employee only, shared cost for dependents
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Short Term (STD) and Long Term (LTD) Disability Insurance
- Vacation, 20 days per year with option to buy 5 more.
- Holidays, 13 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-years of service
- Sick Leave, 7 days per year
- Volunteering, four hours per month (TeamARM)
- Office location dependent: café on site, fitness facilities, team and social events
- Additional benefits include: Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care, EAP, Health Advocate, Business Travel Accident Program & Commuter programs.
ARM, Inc. (USA) participates in E-Verify. For more information, please refer to www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm Austin office employs staff from across all divisions of ARM and is considered the engineering hub for North America. Austin has the nickname of “Silicon Hills” thanks to the high number of tech companies in the area, and is also known as the “Live Music Capital of the World". Events such as South by Southwest, Austin City Limits Music Festival and the F1 Grand Prix are but a few of the many activities that make Austin a top destination for both residents and travelers.
Austin, TX USA
5707 Southwest Pkwy
Bldg 1 Suite 100
Austin, TX. 78735
See on Google maps