We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you looking to develop your product management role in a new challenging yet rewarding enterprise?
The Information Technology group at Arm provides a variety of services to support existing and future commercial activities through working closely with the global enterprise to develop business change initiatives.
As a Product Owner for Identity and Access Management within Arm you will operate in a collaborate manner with the security and business data owners to develop the principles on how we manage access to our key resources that make Arm the unique company it is.
You have the opportunity to champion the future of identity ownership within Arm by defining key security and access principles that deliver to both a business and security agenda. As a highly motivated technical and delivery focused professional, you will work alongside our world-leading multi-functional teams to define a new global identity paradigm. Together we will promote and influence a culture around ground breaking technology that securely benefits the business.
What will you be accountable for?
- The end to end delivery of a transformation in how Identity is used and manged within Arm delivering a business changing shift in security while maintaining our open culture.
- You will represent and manage the unique balance between the collaborative culture within Arm and the need for access management to meet regulatory controls
- Designing and maintaining a reciprocal relationship across our key business divisions to provide frictionless but appropriate access across our cloud and on prem data sources
- You will be expected to develop product strategies based on Arm requirements but aligned to industry standards within the IAM technology area.
- You will champion the business benefits of a clearly defined open access management and governance process across the depth and breadth of the organisation.
- Ensuring the effective delivery of an access management governance platform within Arm, balancing security improvements with business benefit derived from business focused access controls.
What skills, experience and qualifications can you bring?
- You can bring experience of delivering business and technology step change initiatives
- You have a consistent record in business engagement
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to define business benefit from security driven programmes
- Product management experience preferred but not a requirement to be successful
- You have exposure or practical experience writing business cases and security justifications
- You have an understanding of Interconnect Bus Architectures and Topology configurations along with knowledge of cache coherency and QoS (Quality of Service), is helpful
What qualification and education might you offer?
- Relevant Degree or similar experience
- Experience in a business change/ identity management environment preferred
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps