We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The Secure Identity group build, maintain and operate High Availability solutions based on the latest standards and technologies and aiming at securing cellular IoT and consumer devices bound to be deployed by trillions in the coming years.
Our technology is on the cutting edge of the enterprise and cellular grade Internet of Things, with comprehensive support of multiple access technologies, we’re on our way to connecting a trillion devices. We believe that in the future, all devices will be connected, with no compromise on quality, security or privacy.
This role will give you the chance to support technology that changes the future of all IOT devices in the world and how they interact with the environment we live in. If you are a male or female change and configuration manager who is passionate about and dedicated to delivering high quality service to our SaaS customers, we would love to speak to you.
This opportunity is based at our Belfast office in Northern Ireland.
If successful you will be subject to enhanced background checks including criminal records and credit checks.
As a Change Manager for our Kigen server service, you will:
- Control and complete the lifecycle of change, with specific focus on change enablement and risk reduction with minimal business impact, whilst ensuring full transparency of all change, and that accurate and reliable information is maintained through their lifecycle.
- Lead day to day Change activities, ensuring the process operates effectively and efficiently, internal and external.
- Oversee the implementation of changes in a DevOps environment and manage the Forward Schedule of planned Change
- Assess all changes to determine risk and impact to the business prior to approval at the Change Advisory Board (CAB), providing full governance and auditable actions. Chair CAB & ECAB meetings
- Build and maintain relationships with everyone involved in Change. Ensure and promote the correct use of the process following policies and standards
- Create and publish Change Key Performance Indicators and ensure these are met
- Accountable for the Change process for Kigen Server SaaS.
Service Asset Configuration Management:
- You will establish and maintain the integrity of all identified service assets and configurations as they evolve, in line with company policy and procedures in the CMDB (configuration management data base).
- Handle everyone involved ensuring appropriate automation and process technology support tools are used.
- Provide leadership, advice and guidance on all aspects of Service Asset and Configuration Management.
- Analyze Changes and ensure CMDB is updated conducting configuration audits and reconciliation. Assisting in the identification of products and CIs and maintaining current status information on CIs
- Define and assure policies, standards, processes, procedures and guidelines for service changes and asset management are implemented and followed in all situations
- Be accountable for the process
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
- Evidence of working within a security framework such as ISO27001
- Demonstrable evidence of reducing Incidents/Problems caused by change
- Organized and delivery focused, strong planning and interpersonal skills, time efficient and process driven together with a strong attention to detail
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- ITIL Service Transition a huge plus
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The ARM Belfast office is comprised of software developers working in our Systems and Software group developing the provisioning and commissioning capability for our next generation embedded SIM technology. The ARM Belfast office is located in the heart of Belfast city centre a short walk from local shops and restaurants.
Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
Suite 212, Arthur House
41 Arthur Street