We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Arm has been at the forefront of providing leading edge IP designs to the latest SoC mobile systems and was key to start the mobile revolution. We build and optimize key components and systems needed for meeting the always-increasing robustness needs of the latest smartphone, smartwatch and digital TV.
As a Product Manager in the IP Group's Client Line of Business, you will work with different Arm groups to define and market Arm system security solutions and products. Together we will promote and influence a culture around ground breaking technology
This is an excellent opportunity for you to work with industry leaders to help to identify security solutions for tomorrow’s smart, connected world. We are seeking a highly motivated product management professional, with technical and marketing experience to work closely with our world-leading engineering teams on existing and new Security IP product developments.
What will I be accountable for?
- Leading the product lifecycle starting with product definition through approval processes, development, release, maintenance and retirement.
- Development of collateral including presentations, white papers, benchmarks for products and their applicability in the context of Arm’s roadmaps and customer applications. Development and management of collaborative relationships with Arm partners (customers) in conjunction with Account Managers (sales) to secure design wins.
- Close work with sales, licensing, legal and application engineering teams as the product authority. Collaboration with other Arm groups and third-parties to ensure a complete eco-system around the product.
- Planning and execution of marketing communications activities with Arm Client Outbound and Ecosystem teams, as well as the Arm Enterprise Marketing team, to encompass press and analyst briefings, product launches, conference presentations and technology demonstrations.
What skills and experience do I need?
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Computer Engineering
- Strong engineering background, preferably in mobile SoC system design, with deep understanding of the semiconductor landscape
- Product management experience in the semiconductor industry, ideally with products deployed in the field
- Experience in writing business plans and commercial justifications
- Experience of customer interaction of a technical nature – ideally in a field application, technical support role or through engineering development work
- Willingness to travel extensively to meet with customers and colleagues
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If the challenge of working in a collaborative and creative culture on market leading technology excites you, and you can meet the requirements of the job description below, we look forward to receiving your application.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
This opportunity is open to candidates interested in working at Arm's offices in Cambridge, UK or Ra'anana, Israel.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps