What skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
Several but not necessarily all of the following:
- Experience deploying Content protection, device attestation, and/or identity services
- Familiarity with prevailing industry standards, such as those from Common Criteria (PP084), GlobalPlatform, FIDO, and the Trusted Computing Group
- Good knowledge of cryptography standards, requirements, and institutions such as FIPS and CNNIC
- Knowledge of DRM requirements, standards, and implementations including Widevine
- A working knowledge of SoC Security approaches: system partitioning, deployment of a Trusted Execution Environment, and/or a Secure Element
- Knowledge of requirements for Trusted Boot
You will additionally have:
- Great analytical skills - we will persuade our partners through well-presented data
- Bachelors (BS) or Masters (MS) in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering - although other degrees will be considered with relevant work experience
- Proven Security expertise
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
WE NOT I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
PASSION FOR PROGRESS
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
BE YOUR BRILLIANT SELF
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.