We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?
- You have experience in leading teams of investigators on diverse and complex investigations
- Demonstrable experience in directing technical teams and coordinating with senior stakeholders & executives during management of critical security incidents
- You possess experience with cybersecurity forensics tools and methodologies, IR planning and playbook development
- You are actively involved in threat intelligence and cybersecurity research communities
- Good leadership skills and ability to coordinate and direct teams of SOC analysts calmly and effectively in high-pressure situations.
- 5+ years of experience in Information Security with a focus on Incident Response and security operations
- Strong working knowledge of security-relevant technical data, including network protocols, ports and common services, such as TCP/IP network protocols and application layer protocols
- You possess an understanding of data privacy laws and legislation relating to carrying out forensic investigations.
- A broad understanding of the cyber security threat landscape and the tools, techniques and tactics of Targeted Threat Actors.
- You have a solid grasp on the role of the SOC function, Incident Response (IR) processes and appropriate tooling.
- Experience with SIEM & IR Management tools.
- Host (Windows, Mac, Linux), network and mobile device forensics.
- Threat hunting.
- You achieved a Bachelors degree
- Incident response qualifications desired e.g CISSP, GCIH, GIAC, GCFE, SANS Certifications, Cyber Incident Response (CSIRT/CERT).
- Desired IT qualifications : ITIL, CCNA, etc.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Contributory Pension
- Insurance, Medical, Life & Personal accident
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave
- Sabbatical, 20 business days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, subsidized meal, gym, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm Bangalore office employs staff from the Architecture & Technology, CPU, Physical Design, Systems & Software and Administrative Support teams. Located at a height of over 900 m (3,000 ft) above sea level, Bangalore is known for its pleasant climate throughout the year which makes it suitable for a variety of outdoor sports in the numerous parks and gardens that dot the city.
Arm Embedded Technologies Private Ltd.
Bagmane World Technology Center - SEZ
Citrine Block, 5th and 6th Floor
Marathahalli Outer Ring Road,
Bangalore - 560 048.
See on Google maps