Are you a good fit for Arm?
You should be on track to receive or have received a 2.1 degree or better (or an equivalent qualification) in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant subject. Other degree types may be considered with relevant experience.
Essential skills and experience that we look for:
- Python or Java coding experience
- Knowledge of common software development and test processes
- A high level of pro-activity and initiative
- Strong communication skills: listening, understanding and persuading
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience, or background in, digital electronics
- A good understanding of working with formats such as JSON, XML or YAML
- Experience with other scripting languages such as Ruby or TCL
- Strong Linux skills
- Experience of developing or testing Eclipse-based products.
Why work for Arm?
As well as a friendly and high-performance working environment, Arm offers a competitive benefits package in Ireland including: relocation (where applicable), annual bonus, medical cover, 25 days annual leave, sabbatical every four years, pension and a flexible working policy.
Arm® is at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
Our innovative technology is licensed by Arm Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip (SoCs) containing our intellectual property since the company began in 1990. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, creative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we inspire our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace
How to Apply
If you’re passionate about the chance to work at Arm, click ‘apply now’. To see what happens next, take a look at our recruitment process.