We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
To support the development of next-generation system IP and subsystem IP we are looking for graduate engineers passionate about a career in digital design and verification.
Design & Verification Graduates Roles at Arm Hungary
The Systems group on the interconnect and peripheral IP that is required to build a complete system-on-chip. Together these components are used extensively in consumer devices such as mobile phones and tablets as well as in numerous other electronic products from sensors to servers.
Working in one of the hardware teams, you will need to be creative, innovative and passionate about new technologies. Our engineers create products across the range of Arm’s IP portfolio providing exceptional performance and low power.
Graduate hardware engineers immediately start working on real project tasks with help and mentorship of experienced engineers. Through teamwork, training and dedication to personal development, our goal is that every graduate engineer quickly learns about different aspects of developing highly-complex designs, starts contributing to different project tasks and ultimately develops into an expert in the field. You will be working in a multi-site environment and will be given an opportunity to rotate through different roles within different projects and groups.
What exactly will I be doing?
- You will be developing the IP in RTL, working with the rest of the design team to deliver a product with leading power efficiency and performance
- You will be verifying that IP to the highest quality standards using a wide range of methodologies – constrained random simulation using testbenches written in SystemVerilog, running real applications on emulation or FPGA platforms, and formal methods.
Are you a good fit for Arm?
In order to be considered, you will need at least a BSc or BEng degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant subject. Other degree types may be considered with significant experience.
What essential skills and experience do we look for in a successful Design and Verification Graduate?
- An engineering mind-set and real passion for digital design
- A keen interest to develop a career in processors and digital systems
- Basic understanding of computer architecture and micro-architecture concepts
- Familiarity with high-level simulation languages, such as VHDL or Verilog
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creativity and ability to communicate ideas effectively
- Good social and collaboration skills
What is beneficial for the role?
- You will have a knowledge of the Arm architecture
- Knowledge of computer graphics, GPU architecture or GPU computing
- Knowledge of design techniques for low power
- You will have knowledge of verification techniques and testbenches
- You are familiar with programming languages – assembly language (ideally Arm assembler), higher-level such as 'C', and object-oriented such as C++
- Use of a UNIX environment and shell programming/scripting in e.g. Tcl, Perl, Python etc.
- Exposure to low-level programming or driver development
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
Information is crucial, share it.
Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
Be quirky not egocentric.
Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
Make trust our default position.
Hold strong opinions lightly.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Contributory Pension
- Insurance, Medical & Life
- Allowances, Transportation & Meal
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave
- Sabbatical, 20 business days every four-year of service
- Others, SZEP card, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm Budapest office is focused on design and verification projects from the Systems & Software and Partner Enablement teams. Often cited as one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, Budapest is an UNESCO World Heritage Site, along with the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrassy Avenue, making it one of the most visited cities in Europe.
Arm Hungary Kft.
1082 Budapest, Futó u. 45.
(Corvin Crystal Tower)
See on Google maps