We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you passionate about building sourcing initiatives, working with a high performing collaborative team that are currently on an exciting transformation journey? Do you consider yourself an accomplished, skilled Sourcing Manager that is looking for their next challenge?
Arm is experiencing rapid growth as it executes an investment strategy to shape the connected world. Arm generated revenues of $1.8bn in the year to March 2018 and has around 7,500 staff operating across the world.
Arm’s growing scale and complexity of operations requires a global, digital and world class Category Management to meet the needs of our changing business.
This is an exceptional opportunity for you to join Arm and the Procurement team, to craft Strategic Sourcing and drive the change whilst delivering results with notable value to the business.
This role will present you with an opportunity to implement international leading Strategic Sourcing practices whilst working closely with the business to diagnose Sourcing initiatives, support Category Managers (CM) in agreeing global and local/regional negotiations and subsequent supplier relationship management.
You will be responsible for developing Sourcing Initiatives primarily within the “Indirect Procurement” spend areas on a global basis (but with an initial focus on the UK and US) in partnership with the Category Managers.
What will you be accountable for?
- Sourcing requirement and strategies
- Understand/analyse Arm spend and supplier landscape and appropriate supplier capabilities
- Develop and align Sourcing requirements
- Plan and hands-on drive sourcing initiatives
- Ensure small size projects are supported and reported
- Measure and report on Sourcing initiatives undertaken
- Partner Management
- Understand and document business sourcing requirements per category/sub-category areas
- Regional Functional Support
- Implement local/regional/global sourcing process for low to mid-size opportunities.
- Lead reporting of Sourcing initiatives across all geographies and assigned categories
- Strategic Sourcing
- Work within the CM(s) sourcing strategies and tactics for the categories in scope
- Independently identify Sourcing initiatives with CM(s) guidance
- Category Governance
- Work within category governance, engaging Stakeholders and teams globally regarding sourcing initiatives identified
What experience can you offer?
- You are educated to a degree level or have equivalent industry experience
- You bring strong exposure to various Procurement categories, primarily IT, Property, Facilities Management, People and Engineering
- You have previous experience within Strategic Procurement, with advanced Procurement analytical skills and strong knowledge of sourcing initiative identification
- You have documented experience of leading multi country sourcing initiatives
- Previous working experience in complex, high and low maturity global organisations
- You posses excellent communication and interpersonal skills
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Arm is at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
Our innovative technology is licensed by Arm Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip (SoCs) containing our intellectual property since the company began in 1990. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps