We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you passionate about product marketing? Are you also familiar with hardware and semiconductor industry? If yes, this position is for you, we are looking for a Product Manager for Security IP, in Israel, Ra'anana.
As Product Manager, you will be part of a team that is tasked with creating and delivering the Arm Security IP portfolio across multiple segments. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new features and products. You will build products from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with partners and prospects. You possess a blend of business and technical acumen, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You love spending time in the market to understand partner problems and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
You will work with the different lines of businesses across Arm to understand segment requirements and collaborate closely with an engineering counterpart to define product requirements, and also with marketing communications to assist with the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning and key benefits. You therefore are able to communicate across the company and functional areas. You will also support the internal and external evangelism for Arm’s product offering, working with sales channels.
What will you be accountable for?
- You will contribution to the entire product line life cycle from planning to tactical activities
- You will be specifying product requirements for existing and future products by learning the market needs.
- You will drive a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- You will assist with the development and implementation of a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- You will analyze potential partner relationships for the product.
Education & Qualifications
- Electrical Engineering degree, background in semiconductor industry and hardware design
Essential skills and experiences
- Couple of years of product management and product marketing experience
- Proven knowledge in embedded security technology (protection of assets at the IC hardware and firmware level)
- Willingness to travel worldwide to Arm sites and partner locations (up to 25%)
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
Information is crucial, share it.
Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
Be quirky not egocentric.
Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
Make trust our default position.
Hold strong opinions lightly.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Launch Award
- Severance Pay
- Keren Hishtalmut (Education Fund)
- Convalescence - Havra'ah Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Company Car Leasing Program or travel to work
- Holiday, 20-24 days per annum
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Special vacations on personal events (wedding, child birth, child wedding)
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, including: free car parking, meal subsidy, Running team, Pilates lessons, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The engineers at Arm Ra’anana focus on development of Security IP Hardware and Software, and Software for Mbed Operating System and Mbed Cloud Platform in the fast-growing Internet of Things (IoT) market. The office is located 20 minutes north to Tel Aviv in the nice Hi-Tech zone of Ra’anana
Arm Technologies Israel Ltd.
24 Zarhin Street
See on Google maps