We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you an analytically minded individual? Can you spot opportunities to extract value and insights from data? Do you like to build positive relationships?
The Central Operations function within Arm’s IP Products Group (IPG) is growing an Insights team, our vision is to enable effective decision-making by ensuring delivery of valuable, high quality and consistent data, insights and metrics to key business decision makers. Our mission is to provide strategic and operational group-level insight and critical metrics, enable effective relationships between business and supplier functions, and drive exciting business analytics across IPG. We will do this by embracing agile principles to drive rapid extraction of business value.
Your role will utilize your experience of deriving insight from data; by delving deeply into IPG’s most complex business problems, wrangling complex business data sets and working with data owners to develop repeatable business metrics, which enable leaders to monitor business performance. You will design intuitive visualisations to ensure that your insights are accurately and crisply communicated and understood. Finally as a core part of the business analytics community you will collaborate closely with analysts from across IPG to drive consistency in data, reporting & analytics.
Some global travel may be required.
You will engage with business leaders to understand their most meaningful business questions
Then wrangle, analyse and visualise simple and complex datasets to answer one-off business questions
Finally working with data owners to evolve your one-off analysis into designs for repeatable business metrics and dashboards
You will come together with fellow analysts to seek out opportunities for sharing and consolidation of insights
Essential Personal Skills:
Superb communication skills which allow you understand business problems and translate into business requirements
Excellent data wrangling skills; extracting, manipulating and blending large and small data sets using querying languages such as SQL
Experience of designing impactful business metrics
Ability to craft exciting and engaging data visualisations, dashboards and reports using either Tableau and/or PowerBI
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
- Experience of delivering in an Agile and/or Lean environment
- Experience of analysing data using tools such as Python, Perl, R
- An understanding of the principles of financial management
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps