We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you interested in supporting the development of next-generation subsystem IP development?
We are looking for engineers passionate about a career in digital design and verification.
Design & Verification Roles at Arm Hungary
We as Systems group are intergrating the latest Arm CPUs and IPs to build complete subsystem solutions. These solutions are important part of consumer devices such as mobile phones and tablets as well as in numerous other electronic products from sensors to servers.
Do you consider yourself creative, innovative and enthusiastic about new technologies? Our highly motivated team creates products across the range of Arm’s IP portfolio providing world-class performance and low power.
Hardware engineers immediately start working on real project tasks with help and guidance of more expert engineers. Through teamwork, training and dedication to personal development, our goal is that our engineer quickly learns about different aspects of developing highly-complex designs, starts contributing to different project tasks and ultimately develops into an expert in the field. You will be working in a multi-site environment and will have the opportunity to decide between design and verification within different projects and groups.
What will I be accountable for?
- You will develop the IP in RTL, working with the rest of the design team to deliver a product with leading power efficiency and performance.
- You will verify IPs to the highest quality standards using a wide range of methodologies – constrained random simulation using testbenches written in SystemVerilog, running real applications on emulation or FPGA platforms, and formal methods.
Education & Qualifications
Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or another relevant subject. Other degree types may be considered with relevant experience.
- You have experience in verifying complex ASIC products
- You are familiar with Verilog or VHDL language and associated software simulators and waveform debugging tools
- Your ability to make trade-offs between power, performance will be vital
- You have exposure to all stages of design which is important: initial concept, specification, implementation and testing, documentation and support and to producing specifications and documentation describing complex designs
- You have ability to work under time-scale pressure and meet ambitious targets without compromising on quality
- Knowledge of all phases of design flow
- RTL logic design with emphasis on low-power and high-speed implementations
- Formal property verification
- Specification and creation of constrained-random testbenches, and in-depth knowledge of functional coverage driven validation methods (SystemVerilog/UVM)
- Software engineering skills including understanding of data structures and algorithms in C/C++ and Java, and graphical user interfaces
- Ability to collaborate and communicate well within an engineering team
- You are motivated to continuously develop skills and accept a variety of responsibilities as part of contributing to the design center’s success
- Demonstrate positive attitude and respect for all members of the team
- Willing to take risks to build groundbreaking solutions for hard problems
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
Information is crucial, share it.
Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
Be quirky not egocentric.
Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
Make trust our default position.
Hold strong opinions lightly.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Contributory Pension
- Insurance, Medical & Life
- Allowances, Transportation & Meal
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave
- Sabbatical, 20 business days every four-year of service
- Others, SZEP card, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm Budapest office is focused on design and verification projects from the Systems & Software and Partner Enablement teams. Often cited as one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, Budapest is an UNESCO World Heritage Site, along with the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrassy Avenue, making it one of the most visited cities in Europe.
Arm Hungary Kft.
1082 Budapest, Futó u. 45.
(Corvin Crystal Tower)
See on Google maps