We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Do you enjoy working in an international environment and looking after payroll and reward activities also outside of Sweden?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced payroll expert to join our People Services team based in Lund, Sweden.
People Services are the local face of the People team at Arm and in this role, you will be responsible for managing and delivering our payroll and benefits needs in the Nordics. We are looking for a payroll expert who is passionate about automation, driving efficiencies and bringing continuous process improvements to ensure that our service scales with the rapid growth of Arm.
What will you be accountable for?
- Managing the delivery of payroll and benefits needs for the Nordic region including Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. Ensuring accurate, compliant and timely processing; handling statutory payments and returns to the relevant authorities and ensuring data reconciliation and validation.
- Running the payroll function to ensure optimal processes are implemented and delivered.
- Initiating, building and implementing process improvements.
- Collaborating with colleagues across the team to deliver a service which is high quality, accurate and with a high degree of customer service.
- Executing relevant payroll, pension, insurances and benefits policies and practices, maintaining compliance with legislative and audit requirements.
- Producing timely and accurate reporting for internal partners within the business including; Reward and Finance.
- Responding to payroll and benefit related queries from employees and key internal partners across the business.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Compulsory pension plan
- Insurance Package (travel, life, disability, health)
- Holiday, 6 weeks annual leave extending the normal five weeks given by Swedish Holiday Act
- Sabbatical, 20 paid business days every four-years of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, parental leave, contribution to physical training, team and seasonal social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm Lund office is comprised of hardware and software developers working with Media Processing and with LPWAN (Low-Power Wide-Area Network) technology. Media Processing team develops tomorrow’s embedded Mali™ Video and Graphics technology and products while the WBU/LPWAN team develops tomorrow's family of Arm standards-based low-power wireless IP´s named Cordio®-N. The office is located in the vibrant Öresund region in the south of Sweden offering plenty of nature, city life, or natural experiences, alongside with Lund University and a range of tech companies.