We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Arm designs IP for a wide range of end applications. This role is in the Automotive team, focusing on the needs of Arm's external partners developing products for the automotive market.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with industry leaders to help to identify and determine creative solutions for the future automotive and safety systems. We are seeking a highly motivated product management professional with technical and marketing experience to work closely with our world-leading engineering team on existing and new products across the portfolio.
If the challenge of working in a collaborative and creative culture on ground breaking technology excites you, and you can meet the requirements of the job description below, we look forward to receiving your application!
What will I be accountable for?
- You will lead the product lifecycle from product definition through to release working closely with the engineering teams
- You will be responsible for the development of collateral material for products, such as presentations and white papers, in order to promote their applicability in customer applications
- You will be responsible for the development and management of collaborative and positive relationships with Arm's external partners in conjunction with Account Managers (sales) to secure licensing and design wins
- You will develop product strategies for products focused on the Automotive market industry
- You will support for the sales, licensing, legal and application engineering teams as the product expert as well as by providing suitable product training to sell effectively
- You will plan and execute the marketing activities that encompasses press and analyst briefings, product launches, conference presentations and technology demonstrations
What skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Computer Engineering
Good knowledge of SoC design challenges, preferably from a background in the semiconductor market
Excellent social and communication skills
Willingness to travel (up to 20% international) to meet with customers and colleagues
Desirable experience and skills:
Demonstrable product management experience
Experience writing business plans and commercial justifications
Experience of customer interaction of a technical nature – ideally in a field applications or technical support role
Understanding of the SoC requirements and challenges facing Automotive SoC partners
Background in Debug and Trace technology
Background in Automotive Security technologies
Strong engineering background
Desired behaviors for this role:
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unusual culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and craft extraordinary:
We not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
Information is needed, share it
Realize that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and lead your own progress
Be your brilliant self
Be quirky not egocentric
Recognize the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
Make trust our default position
Hold strong opinions lightly
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps