We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you creative, innovative, and passionate about new technologies and market trends? Do you love challenges and have a knack for problem solving?
We are seeking highly motivated interns to join the product management team in Client Line of Business. Our group is responsible for defining and delivering a range of key compute components (CPUs, GPUs, Interconnects, Display processors, video processors) which are used extensively in consumer devices such as mobile phones, tablets, smart wearables, AR/VR headsets and smart speakers.
Ideally you will have an engineering background with an interest in developing commercial and marketing acumen.
Please note that this internship will be for 6 months, therefore please consider your commitments before applying.
What will your role be?
As an intern, you will work on real products with the help and mentorship of our talented and hard-working product managers. Some of the key activities that you can be a part of include:
- Work with expert product managers and pursue significant tasks to learn about product management lifecycle within Arm
- Help in developing data-driven product collateral including presentations, white papers, and customer value propositions.
- Analyse the competitive landscape with benchmarks and product positioning messaging
- Analyse a market segment and present your findings to key partners
Your role is based at Arm’s corporate headquarters in the historic city of Cambridge, home to one of the world’s most renowned and oldest Universities. The city is a key driver of global innovation and regularly features as one of the most desirable places to live in the UK.
As Arm’s largest engineering centre, the Cambridge site is fortunate enough to be part of the development across all areas of Arm’s ever-growing product portfolio. As a Cambridge-based Arm employee, you work alongside world-leading authorities and will have the opportunity to partner with some of the very best people in the industry.
Are you a good fit for Arm?
You will be on track to receive or have achieved a 2.1 degree (or equivalent) in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant subject.
Essential Skills & Experience
- An engineering mind-set with strong problem-solving skills
- A keen interest in processors and digital systems
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creativity and ability to communicate ideas effectively
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel, Word
Desirable skills include:
- Knowledge of one of the following - Arm architecture, Cortex processors, computer architecture fundamentals, GPU or display architecture, SoC architecture, EDA design flows
- Fundamental multimedia concepts, including 3D graphics, imaging and display
- Fundamentals of designing mobile systems for low power
- Basic knowledge of mobile and consumer electronics market and semiconductor markets.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps