We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you passionate about supporting business change in a leading technology company’s IT group? Arm is a global leader in the technology field. We enable the shipment of nearly 50 billion Arm processor-based chips into a diverse range of digital electronic products, including more than 95% of mobile phones shipped today. Within Arm, the IT group maintains and supports a wide variety of services, applications and platforms to enable the business to drive its goals.
Do you have a passion for Sales & Logistics (SAP SD) Systems and Processes and the value they bring to a business? We are looking for a SAP Specialist with experience in SAP to join our team.
Working with your peers and business owners, you have the perfect opportunity to bring change and innovation to Arm and floor for your expertise to be heard
- As the Senior Sales & Logistics Specialist you will be responsible creating and developing new solutions in the SAP space. SAP is our core system, but there are various upstreams and downstream applications connected to it.
- Operating as part of the SAP Team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with other team members and the product owners.
- Ensure that tools and processes are delivered in line with our standards.
- Demonstrate integrity, positive attitude, excellent work ethic, camaraderie to the team and a real passion for quality.
- Experience and knowledge in SAP, including:
- Experience with Sales processes including: billing, returns processing, and both physical and electronic goods.
- Configuration and upkeep of foreign trade & customs configuration including implication of long-lasting entitlement based products.
- Royalty Management SAP and third party tools.
- Knowledge on Entitlement Management and IP processes
- Experience integrating SAP with third party system.
- Revenue Recognition experience.
- Experience working in an Agile approach
- Experience with integrating Acquisitions into existing landscape.
- Experience in demonstrations and presentations to the business
- Experience in engaging with the end users, and designing and developing solutions.
- Experience in core SAP ECC and/or S/4 HANA
- Experience in the following: modules: Sales and Distribution (SD) & Material Management (MM)
- Knowledge in HANA, Fiori, iDocs, Proxies and Gateway.
- Knowledge in other SAP Modules/Applications: CS, PS, WM, QM, PP and Ariba
- Knowledge in ABAP, PO and SCP
- Knowledge in IDOC’s, APIs, integrations and interfaces.
- Experience in Unit testing and Integration testing
- Successfully completed end-to-end SAP implementations
Qualifications and education:
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the field and developments in this area.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps