With a strong focus on safety, Hamilton Precision Metals is a US-based global leader in the production of rolled metal strip, foil and ultra-thin foil. Since 1939, Hamilton Precision Metals has grown into a world-leading specialist re-roller of almost every alloy made today.
Our metal strip and foil are found in applications wherever consistency, quality and precision are critical design and performance requirements.
We care about the job that we do which is important, since the markets we support help save lives!
* Safety conscious and able to assess risks
* Strong mechanical aptitude
* Solid mathematical skills
* Desire to use hands and learn new machinery and tooling
* Comfort working in a unionized, multi-machine job shop environment
* Willingness to work on varying shifts and on weekends if needed
* A high school diploma or GED certification.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.