Do you have strong mechanical skills but want to work in a clean climate- controlled environment?
We have the job for you…
Here at AMETEK Hamilton Precision Metals in Lancaster, PA we custom re-roll precision metal strip and foil, including titanium, nickel and nickel-based alloys, stainless steel and super alloys.
The markets we support (medical, aerospace, electronics) help save lives while also keeping the world in motion!
The positions are on 3rd shift (11:00pm-7:00am) with steady wage progression from $19.41/hr to $31.70/hr. Additional $1/hr shift differential.
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Solid mathematical skills
• A desire to use hands and learn new machinery and tooling
• Comfort working in a unionized, multi-machine job shop environment
• A willingness to work on varying shifts and on weekends if needed
• A high school diploma or GED certification.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.