Operates as a key staff resource applying engineering and business skills to carry out core functions in a hands-on manufacturing process. Conducts and documents process and process development activities including the development of new products. Develops and executes Operational Excellence (continuous process improvements) to reduce manufacturing costs and improve quality/yield of products. Maintain key equipment throughout facility via project driven work such as design of tooling, working with vendors and others on management team to achieve business objectives..
• BS in Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical /Materials Engineering or Industrial Engineering.
• Recent College Graduate up to 5 years of experience in a manufacturing, with emphasis on process improvement and new product development and an understanding of manufacturing processes, troubleshooting, and material testing.
• Strong background in math and statistics preferred.
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, and associated Office programs.
• Proven ability to manage multiple priorities with timely results.
• Experience with CAD/SolidWorks software preferred.
• Proven ability to work productively with individuals at all levels inside and outside an organization.
• Works independently with minimum supervision.
• Ability to interface with vendors, customers, and cross-functional teams to solve problems.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen (ITAR regulated)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.